Euro 2012 LIVE (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ronaldo and Nani will destroy Arbeloa and Jordi Alba respectively and Ronaldo will have the game of his life, it's his tournament.

Portugal will go through.
No chance.

Portugal will approach the game almost exactly the same as France did. Spain will bore everyone on the field, the stands, and watching on TV to death, with their tiki taka, pass-pass-pass rubbish and won't give Portugal a chance to mount a meaningful attack. 1-0 for Spain. Nailed on.

Terrible game though. And these wankers in the media say Italian football is boring. Lulz.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@acmilan England vs Italy

I really can't see past a draw in 90 mins for this game.

1-1, 0-0.
1-1 is indeed a temptingly likely result but I think England will pull off a close win here - 1-0 or 2-1, especially if De Rossi starts in defense. That way, I think the English will have a field-day in midfield, and considering how efficient they have been and how Italy fall short in the 2nd half (England has more physical, better conditioned players anyway), the only chance I see Italy having is if they score at least a goal, more like 2, in the 1st half and start De Rossi in midfield.

So, all in all, if De Rossi starts at the back, I say 1-0/2-1 for England; if he starts in the middle, then 1-1 sounds plenty reasonable.

---------- Post added 23.06.2012 at 20:21 ----------

gracias amigo.
I gather that was along the lines of your side in the discussion :D

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
They should've gone with Giroud as a starter throughout the tourney anyway - bringing Benzema on to play with tired defenders in the last 15-20.
Giroud should have started indeed; said it multiple times.

He should have started both him and Benzema in a 4-3-2-1, he would have got the better out of the two; especially Benzema who would have been better playing off a target man, in support.

They obviously needed someone with a strong presence into the box which would have been able to impose himself and to unsettle central defenders through out the campaign, but Blanc didn't try it. It's his loss in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)