Spain-Italy
Croatia-Ireland

Round 2
Italy-Croatia
Spain-Ireland

Round 3
Spain-Croatia
Italy-Ireland

I think that the Italians have it the toughest with the schedule because they have it tough from the beginning.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, round 1 will be interesting. Apart from the boring opening day where Poland plays Greece and Russia the Czechs, we'll then have some nice matches:

Saturday 9 June 2012
GERMANY v PORTUGAL, 20.45CET, Lviv

Sunday 10 June 2012
SPAIN v ITALY, 18.00CET, Gdansk

Monday 11 June 2012
FRANCE v ENGLAND, 18.00CET, Donetsk

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Spain will definitely beat Italy, no question about that. I don't think they'd face much problems there. Xavi and Iniesta will have a field day against the likes of Marchisio, Montolivo and whoever else plays for the grease ball midfield.

If everyone is fit for Croatia, i think they're capable of holding the Italians to a draw. Hopefully that would mean Italy will be eliminated from the first round so we can have an entertaining tournament :xfinger:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Spain will definitely beat Italy, no question about that. I don't think they'd face much problems there. Xavi and Iniesta will have a field day against the likes of Marchisio, Montolivo and whoever else plays for the grease ball midfield.

If everyone is fit for Croatia, i think they're capable of holding the Italians to a draw. Hopefully that would mean Italy will be eliminated from the first round so we can have an entertaining tournament :xfinger:
You are not a good troll little man :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm not trolling, i'm offering perspective. Some people here actually believe that the likes of Montolivo and Marchisio have a chance in front of the great Barca duo Xavi and Iniesta.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
total chaos will be here again...all the outside terraces will be full, a lot of plasma's and white bed sheets on the walls...i can't wait for it :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I can't stand Spain, especially considering how they reacted after losing a friendly against England. They are too arrogant.
But they play amazing passing football that just enchants anyone who loves beautiful football :delpiero:

Plus in addition to playing amazing football, they're winning everything in front of them, of course they'd be arrogant.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The fucked up thing is that I'll be forced to support Spain in the groups :wallbang:

Croatia stands absolutely no chance against the Spaniards so my hope is Italy to fail. Hopefully we beat Ireland, Spain beats Italy, we don't lose to Italy and in the last round Spain gives us a point in order both of us to qualify - Spain as first placed and Croatia as second placed.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not trolling, i'm offering perspective. Some people here actually believe that the likes of Montolivo and Marchisio have a chance in front of the great Barca duo Xavi and Iniesta.
Um, yes they do. Italy has no problems beating teams more talented than them and Spain is always a very talented team and has only recently stopped choking. Plus, in the last 2 games between them, Italy held them to a draw and lost on penalties (with a team that is weaker than the one now) and beat them in a friendly.

And how can a team with Buffon, Marchisio, Chiellini, Pirlo and De Rossi be the most disgusting team? :stuckup: More than one with Valdez, Busquets, Ramos, Pique, Pedro, Fabregas OR Terry, Rooney, Ashley Cole? I think not!

And this underrating of Italy is exactly how they like it. Semi-finals at least for the greasy wops.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #178
    Hopefully the Germans or the Dutch will win it.

I hate England and Spain more than anything. I know for fact that Italy won't win..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    They don't seem to take friendlies seriously anyway. They lost heavily to both Argentina and Portugal, they lost to a largely depleted England squad and they drew with Costa Rica. Seems to me like they just can't find the motivation for friendlies when they're winning things right, left and center.

Sep 1, 2002
    They tried to belittle what England did, it was so pathetic.

No one does. I dislike arrogance, it's never justified in my opinion.

They only said England were out played, had little ambition, and played like the away team.
    All true. Although, they should have mentioned that they played bow their best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)