Euro 2012 draw - LIVE (10 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Del Bosque wasn't coach at the time. Its different now, Spain will win easily.

Potential? :howler:

Marchisio, Bonucci, Pepe, Aquilani, Montolivio, Nocerino :howler:
As always, Italy isn't about the individuals. Like Juve, it's about the collective. Think 2006. Materazzi? Perotta? Grosso? Not usually very good players on their own but got into the form of their lives at the right moment.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If i were Del Bosque, i'd drop Casillas and Xabi Alonso and play Thiago Alcantara and Valdes instead. That way team chemistry would be better, as most players would be playing in Barcelona.

I'd play this team.

Valdes

Ramos - Puyol - Pique - Enrique

Busquets
Xavi - Fabregas

Pedro - Villa - Iniesta

Barca don't have spanish fullbacks unfortunately, or else it would have been 100% Barca team, which imo would surely win the Euro's and win it in style too :tup:

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #206
    As always, Italy isn't about the individuals. Like Juve, it's about the collective. Think 2006. Materazzi? Perotta? Grosso? Not usually very good players on their own but got into the form of their lives at the right moment.
    Iaquinta, Barzagol, Zaccardo and Gilardino ;)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Ahh man I wasn't specifically fond of this Azzurri squad this time but Juventuz always makes me reach my extremes :p
    I know. Half my desire to see the Azzurri wins comes from here. Rossi top scorer ftw.
    And Luca Toni sei per me, numero unooooo.
    :agree: Although he had some great seasons before and after that tournament.
    Iaquinta, Barzagol, Zaccardo and Gilardino ;)
    All those guys. I'd say Italy is deeper in quality this time although the best players now aren't as great as 2006's Pirlo, Canna, Zambro, Gattuso.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    If it wasn't for Materazzi's dirty tactics, Italy would have never won the WC. France would have never lost with Zidane on the field.

Also, Italy should have been out from the second round, but i have to admit they are masters of cheating and dirty tactics, i still feel for the Aussies after that Grosso dive.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    If it wasn't for Materazzi's dirty tactics, Italy would have never won the WC. France would have never lost with Zidane on the field.

Also, Italy should have been out from the second round, but i have to admit they are masters of cheating and dirty tactics, i still feel for the Aussies after that Grosso dive.
    :blah: If it wasn't for Spain's diving and flopping, Barca's diving and flopping, Zizou's hot-headedness, Holland's chokiness, Argie's bad coachiness, whatever. Fact is, it happened. Everybody can come up with why whatever team didn't win. Italy was the best team mentally, psychologically, with the right tactics and enough technical ability and yes, some fortune.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    :blah: If it wasn't for Spain's diving and flopping, Barca's diving and flopping, Zizou's hot-headedness, Holland's chokiness, Argie's bad coachiness, whatever. Fact is, it happened. Everybody can come up with why whatever team didn't win. Italy was the best team mentally, psychologically, with the right tactics and enough technical ability and yes, some fortune.
    You and Melo are the only ones that fell for my trolling. Guess i'm not as bad a troll as Hoori made me out to be :p

Come on seriously man? When do you ever see me making such lame arse arguments :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)