Euro 2012 draw - LIVE (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nobody, other than their own fans, really wants the crappiest teams to go through.
Wrongo, I bet all the Dutch, German, Portuguese, English or French would like the crappier Croatia and Ireland to make it from this group, with Spain and Italy eliminated.
What you said is valid only for the complete neutrals :agree:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I personally don't like this Italy, even though it has a lot of Juve players. Germany will probably win, but I'd like to see Netherlands get it. Anyone but Spain again.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Spain will definitely beat Italy, no question about that. I don't think they'd face much problems there. Xavi and Iniesta will have a field day against the likes of Marchisio, Montolivo and whoever else plays for the grease ball midfield.

If everyone is fit for Croatia, i think they're capable of holding the Italians to a draw. Hopefully that would mean Italy will be eliminated from the first round so we can have an entertaining tournament :xfinger:
I hope Italy beat the living crap out of Spain and make Xavi, Iniesta and the rest cry to their mothers questioning them as to why they gave birth to them in the first place. I also want Croatia to win over Spain in the most controversial way and send Spain back home as they usually do. Exit tournaments from the earliest stage.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #253
    How could Italy have a disgusting team? Throughout the history it's bascially over 50% Juventini in the team. Or more..

But I agree with ALC. FIGC really made me dislike Azzurri but, then again most of the team is Juventini so I can't hate them.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    I hope Italy beat the living crap out of Spain and make Xavi, Iniesta and the rest cry to their mothers questioning them as to why they gave birth to them in the first place. I also want Croatia to win over Spain in the most controversial way and send Spain back home as they usually do. Exit tournaments from the earliest stage.
    Amen to that!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I was trolling before, but one thing that i was serious about was that i hope Spain beats Italy. Would love it if Ireland and Croatia stuffed Spain and eliminated them, but supporting Italy over Spain is impossible. No national team is as disgusting as the Italian NT.

How could Italy have a disgusting team? Throughout the history it's bascially over 50% Juventini in the team. Or more..

But I agree with ALC. FIGC really made me dislike Azzurri but, then again most of the team is Juventini so I can't hate them.
    So? :D

KatieDiFran

Sep 25, 2009
    I was trolling before, but one thing that i was serious about was that i hope Spain beats Italy. Would love it if Ireland and Croatia stuffed Spain and eliminated them, but supporting Italy over Spain is impossible. No national team is as disgusting as the Italian NT.
    please explain what you mean by disgusting

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Diving, cheating, play acting, dirty fouls, etc. A lot of teams do that sort of stuff, but i'm biased when it comes to Italy, i dislike them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)