Euro 2012 draw - LIVE (2 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Um, yes they do. Italy has no problems beating teams more talented than them and Spain is always a very talented team and has only recently stopped choking. Plus, in the last 2 games between them, Italy held them to a draw and lost on penalties (with a team that is weaker than the one now) and beat them in a friendly.

And how can a team with Buffon, Marchisio, Chiellini, Pirlo and De Rossi be the most disgusting team? :stuckup: More than one with Valdez, Busquets, Ramos, Pique, Pedro, Fabregas OR Terry, Rooney, Ashley Cole? I think not!
Exactly my thoughts, Italy managed to get a draw against Spain in 120 minutes of playing with one of their worst squads/coaches of recent years and they beat them recently in a friendly. People are still not aware of Italians' potentials :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Um, yes they do. Italy has no problems beating teams more talented than them and Spain is always a very talented team and has only recently stopped choking. Plus, in the last 2 games between them, Italy held them to a draw and lost on penalties (with a team that is weaker than the one now) and beat them in a friendly.

And how can a team with Buffon, Marchisio, Chiellini, Pirlo and De Rossi be the most disgusting team? :stuckup: More than one with Valdez, Busquets, Ramos, Pique, Pedro, Fabregas OR Terry, Rooney, Ashley Cole? I think not!
Fabregas is not disgusting. The rest of the players you mentioned are all disgusting i agree. Still Italy as a team is disgusting to me regardless of the individuals playing for them.

Can't wait to see how Marchisio plays against a team with better players than the likes of Udinese and Cesena.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Exactly my thoughts, Italy managed to get a draw against Spain in 120 minutes of playing with one of their worst squads/coaches of recent years and they beat them recently in a friendly. People are still not aware of Italians' potentials :D
Del Bosque wasn't coach at the time. Its different now, Spain will win easily.

Potential? :howler:

Marchisio, Bonucci, Pepe, Aquilani, Montolivio, Nocerino :howler:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fabregas is not disgusting. The rest of the players you mentioned are all disgusting i agree. Still Italy as a team is disgusting to me regardless of the individuals playing for them.

Can't wait to see how Marchisio plays against a team with better players than the likes of Udinese and Cesena.
Don't even get me started.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That was the "to be or not to be" match for the Spaniards. No matter if they had a much better team, they were nothing else but proven chokers. They played with so much pressure on them. That's the only reason why Italy got a draw from that match. Too bad Italy didn't win there.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

But they won the Euros that year and the game against Italy was certainly their toughest and worst game at the same time.

I didn't say talents, I said potentials. They are very good at doing well when no one counts on them.

Errr. Milan, Inter and Lazio?

I guess we'll have to wait for him to face Stoke, ey Freddy?
Ouch :p

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #198

The very same Aquilani and Nocerino which featured in the team that almost held Barcelona twice? :shocked:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Barcelona got 4 points off them and beat them in their own turf. It was luck that got Milan a point in Barca's fortress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)