Euro 2008 LIVE (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
You know what's funny.. This is a Juventus forum completely dedicated to those, who aren't from Turin or even Italy, yet some of these cant comprehend foreign fans liking the italy team. Irony, hypocrisy, or both even.

And Jack, what's with the trolling?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you just know that germany are gonna grind portugal down and italy will somehow pull a result out against spain who will do their usual choking act, leaving the path clear for holland to fail spectacularly and italy and germany to contest the worst final in living memory

though on a side note it was funny to see france go down to 10-men, italy started with 10, cassano was a passenger in this game

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I find it funny how I defended you a month ago when you were banned, when you were insulting that Parma fan when he died. You were insulting that kid for no reason just because everyone was mourning for him, or just because the game was canceled. You just attack everyone randomly Andy, now you hate Italian NT and their fans, and you are attacking and insulting me randomly for that.

Yeah, it is funny when I was defending you and wanting you back to the forums, at the time when Jack was telling me how he was fed up with your posts. Keep it up! :tup: still nothing personal, but I understand why some here don't stand you..
I've defended you as well many of times. But what you're saying about me hating Italy is just absurd and reeks of ignorance concerning who I am. Ask Burke about 1994 if you want another opinion. I'm tired of this nonsense.

PS - Fuck Matteo the retard Parma supporter who was banned from football yet returned to his Ultras group.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Well Italy was still very poor but I'm happy with the win. Toni misses too many chances I can't even say. I bet that Trezeguet would score at least three of those chances. Goals were lucky though
Still I'm happy that Italy passed but I fear the worst against Spain

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You know what's funny.. This is a Juventus forum completely dedicated to those, who aren't from Turin or even Italy, yet some of these cant comprehend foreign fans liking the italy team. Irony, hypocrisy, or both even.

And Jack, what's with the trolling?
Fanboy. Like your own country, you unpatriotic clown.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Exactly!

but they will come to you, "They are not the same case!"

But the funnier is, Andy himself said he was an Azzurri fan few years back.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
It's arguable if Italy deserves to be among top 8 in Europe with the way they played, but i think that the Italians completely deserved to come second in this group, hence they deserved to play in the quarters.
Italians played better than France and better than Romania. Yeah, they were extremly lucky with Mutu's penalty but they were the team that attacked all the time, the team that had the initiative, looking for the goal since minute 1 and of course, the team that did get robbed with the disallowed goal.

Congrats to Italy and the Italians. It will be very tough without Pirlo and Gattuso, against well rested Spanish first team, but even thoughthe Spaniards are favorites, i rate each team's chances at 50%.
:agree:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I'm glad all three Juventus players did well and that France is kicked out of the tournament. One goal and no victories in three games with that squad is a disgrace.

Looking forward to a possible Italy - Holland rematch in the semis, if the Italians play like they did today. Otherwise, they're no better than Domenech's anti-football France.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Exactly!

but they will come to you, "They are not the same case!"

But the funnier is, Andy himself said he was an Azzurri fan few years back.
Yeah I was a fan of Italy in 1994 when I was 8 years old, saw them in front of my eyes and wanted them to win because they deserved the cup and not Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)