Euro 2008 LIVE (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;1671959 said:
I can't wait to see Spain thwap Italy's nuts. With Pirlo and GatusosososoladeRINO out, this is going to be fun to watch Xavi make Italy's defense look like a bunch of greasy pigs. Torres to have one and Villa to have two. 3-0 Spain
:lol:

you are such a chinese penis

Well I guess this means Deschamps is the next France manager
i hope so

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Why do you like Italy anyway? Why do you support them?

I mean, you're an American. I don't care who you support but what are you doing being an Azzurri fan?
andy i dont quite get this bit, u always say that about being an auzzuri fan whats wrong if some one is not italian but supports italy??? i mean its obvious if some members here me included support italys team its for the obvious reason i guess that there are juve players there and considering u enjoy juves footie which is not tooo far from how italy plays then u might as well like supporting them. i see that as being normal and nothing bad for any one.

i can understand u dont like italys teams thats yr opinion and i respect that but there is also nothing wrong with being an italy fan boy i guess.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,557
    I dont think Italy deserved to go through. They got lucky with the result in the Holand game. France were rubbish.
    It's arguable if Italy deserves to be among top 8 in Europe with the way they played, but i think that the Italians completely deserved to come second in this group, hence they deserved to play in the quarters.
    Italians played better than France and better than Romania. Yeah, they were extremly lucky with Mutu's penalty but they were the team that attacked all the time, the team that had the initiative, looking for the goal since minute 1 and of course, the team that did get robbed with the disallowed goal.

Congrats to Italy and the Italians. It will be very tough without Pirlo and Gattuso, against well rested Spanish first team, but even thoughthe Spaniards are favorites, i rate each team's chances at 50%.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    But it's so retarded because 70% of Azzurri fans I know aren't in any way Italian. It just makes no sense.

To have snoop come on here and say I'm insulting all Italy players is like me going to a Korean Patriotism rally and yelling at people for insulting Koreans...
    I find it funny how I defended you a month ago when you were banned, when you were insulting that Parma fan when he died. You were insulting that kid for no reason just because everyone was mourning for him, or just because the game was canceled. You just attack everyone randomly Andy, now you hate Italian NT and their fans, and you are attacking and insulting me randomly for that.

Yeah, it is funny when I was defending you and wanting you back to the forums, at the time when Jack was telling me how he was fed up with your posts. Keep it up! :tup: still nothing personal, but I understand why some here don't stand you..

Apr 12, 2004
    andy i dont quite get this bit, u always say that about being an auzzuri fan whats wrong if some one is not italian but supports italy??? i mean its obvious if some members here me included support italys team its for the obvious reason i guess that there are juve players there and considering u enjoy juves footie which is not tooo far from how italy plays then u might as well like supporting them. i see that as being normal and nothing bad for any one.

i can understand u dont like italys teams thats yr opinion and i respect that but there is also nothing wrong with being an italy fan boy i guess.
    What? So what did you do with the other 9 players on the field?

Cheer against them?

Forza Milan

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

No no no... I don't have anything against Italy's team apart from them playing like shit. Again, I don't like biased fans from the Azzurri who brag all the time and make themselves look English.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)