Euro 2008 LIVE (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
I am testing I out my new iPod touch now this is sick
You mean your dad's new iPod Touch....

;)

Nice, iTouch are dope...

Burke! Who the fuck is this Joulie Foudy she dosent know shit!
She's a woman, and we all know woman have brain size of squirrel.
Ask a Croatian fan, a German fan, or any fan other than an Azzurri fan because what Dominic said is not objective as he's an Azzurri fan.
Dude, 75% of the forum are filled with Azzurri fans not from Italy...
Which is disgusting and pathetic.
According to Canardo (who also fits in the 75% you mentioned) the forum is objective though :lol2:
:lol2: True.
when you re one on one with the keeper and someone reaches around only to block your foot from shooting the ball with no contact with the ball thats a penalty been playin and watching football for 24 years and thats always been the case
Yea, but when you flop, its not the case, which is what happened. Toni flopped like a poon tang head.
Because they want to play for better teams. We don't have as much persuasion as the Azzurri, and it's because they have stronger blood than us. which makes them better at football naturally.
:lol2:

They have an absolute advantage in having better blood.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Domenech should be laughing to himself, "Would you believe I duped an entire nation of 60 million people for a while that I could actually coach this sport?"
But at the same time he must be thinking "how the fuck did this idiot pretend to outcoach me!??!"

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Snoop... here's my take on the situation. I consider myself an Azzurri fan. In fact, if not Portugal winning the tournament, I would next like to see Italy win it.

But not like this. Not with players playing like crap and showing no reason why they should deserve to. Not by rightfully complaining about offsides calls in prior games, getting gifted in the last group match with the calls and luck, and seeing Romania mysteriously crumble away before Holland's second squad. Italy have earned very little here. And against a 10-man French squad, they look piss poor to go through.

That's just uncalled for.
interesting so who deserves to go through?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's retarded, all this patriotism and nationalism.
But it's so retarded because 70% of Azzurri fans I know aren't in any way Italian. It just makes no sense.

To have snoop come on here and say I'm insulting all Italy players is like me going to a Korean Patriotism rally and yelling at people for insulting Koreans...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Snoop... here's my take on the situation. I consider myself an Azzurri fan. In fact, if not Portugal winning the tournament, I would next like to see Italy win it.

But not like this. Not with players playing like crap and showing no reason why they should deserve to. Not by rightfully complaining about offsides calls in prior games, getting gifted in the last group match with the calls and luck, and seeing Romania mysteriously crumble away before Holland's second squad. Italy have earned very little here. And against a 10-man French squad, they look piss poor to go through.

That's just uncalled for.
I usually jump of my chair everytime Italy scores or wins. Today is not the case, I was serious when I told you "I can't believe Italy is qualifying", wasn't sarcastic comment.

I hate to see Donadoni celebrating like that, like he earned this qualification, like he is successful. I was wishing Italy to lose and Romania to qualify for these same reasons. Never seen any uglier Italian NT performance than these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)