Euro 2008 LIVE (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
No no no... I don't have anything against Italy's team apart from them playing like shit. Again, I don't like biased fans from the Azzurri who brag all the time and make themselves look English.
Yes, Italia playing like shit, but france playing even worse, no spirit at all.
Romania, France and Italia are playing like crap on this tournament.

But as Azzurri fan, i'm just relieved we go thru..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Guys, don't see that Andy just seek for attention and no matter what he will again and again say same thing over and over. Just ignore his posts and continue discussion like he is not here.

Apr 12, 2004

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
All hell is breaking loose. Members are at each others throats, and what happens?........

I get an infraction for posting an innocent, funny post about a fake goal :weee:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I've defended you as well many of times. But what you're saying about me hating Italy is just absurd and reeks of ignorance concerning who I am. Ask Burke about 1994 if you want another opinion. I'm tired of this nonsense.

PS - Fuck Matteo the retard Parma supporter who was banned from football yet returned to his Ultras group.
Then there is no reason to troll with me, Dominic, Canardo and others for these, does it worth it Andy? Leave everyone alone, not everyone has to be Patriotic, if you are one, then keep it for yourself Andy.

Apr 12, 2004
Yes, Italia playing like shit, but france playing even worse, no spirit at all.
Romania, France and Italia are playing like crap on this tournament.

But as Azzurri fan, i'm just relieved we go thru..
You are from Indonesia....

Why not like Indonesia. :jvefan:
I support my nation, and we're nowhere near as good as the Dutch.

What, not enough glory for you Dominic? :lol2:

Clown.
That's exactly what I said.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I find it absolutely hilarious that Dominic has spent years on this forum blasting Ajax players, Dutch players in general, saying they're shit and then turn out to be great players such as Sneijder. Little did I know he supported the Azzurri and all his clownish opinions on Dutch players were fervently biased because he apparently doesn't like his own nation and national team.

That's what you call a piss poor, biased football fan.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I find it absolutely hilarious that Dominic has spent years on this forum blasting Ajax players, Dutch players in general, saying they're shit and then turn out to be great players such as Sneijder. Little did I know he supported the Azzurri and all his clownish opinions on Dutch players were fervently biased because he apparently doesn't like his own nation and national team.

That's what you call a piss poor, biased football fan.
Let me refer you to your signature.

"WIPE YOUR ASS WITH ENGLISH FOOTBALL! "

Hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)