Euro 2008 LIVE (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;1672106 said:
Let me guess, you don't support Holland either. Right?
Lets get the picture straight:
I'm an Croatian-Bosnian. I was born in Bosnia but my nationality is Croatian. I always support both because I'm proud of being Croatian but I also feel a lot for Bosnia since I was born there and I've lived there.
I came as a refugee to Holland. So why should I support them?
Eversince I was a kid I've been supporting Italy, this is not a one-day thing.

Bosnia never qualifies so it's useless to support them now. So I support Croatia and Italy.

Why are you actualy interested in the EURO's, American boy?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now, can you explain me please what Salihamidzic have to do with Glory hunting???

BTW wasn't you the one who cheered for Italy, France and Holland? Sounds like m_ellayan to me
You insulted my support for the US by saying Hasan plays for Juventus, therefore all Americans suck. :lol2:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1672116 said:
Then what is your tie to the Azzurri?

I'm talking National Sides, crack head.
Are you really that slow? I don't need a tie to justify my support of anyone. That was YOUR argument.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1672129 said:
Yes you do, because if you didn't you wouldn't support anyone, there is a reason you support who you do, AND WHAT IS IT?
You basically answered it yourself:

ßöмßäяðîëя;1672125 said:
And because I LIKE FOOTBALL, you cuckold.
Just insert 'their' and perhaps '-style'.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dominic, you don't even like your own nation's football, which is perhaps the most entertaining football I've ever seen. You've lied to us about Dutch players in the past and I will not respect your opinion on football ever again.

Liar.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;1672125 said:
So support Croatia and not Italy.

And because I LIKE FOOTBALL, you cuckold.
You are not going to tell me who to support. Why should I listen to an American dickhead? If you can like FOOTBALL (soccer, right?), why can't I like two countries?
It's just as stupid as saying; you can't love both soccer and basketball.
Even on this forum you fvcking Americans try to rule everything. When it's not who its supposed to be for you, you start to criticize everyone.

Just get over with. We want to support a differend, or more than one country. And guess what? You can't do nothing about it. Or do you want to send an army to hold us back? First to kill millions of innocence people and after 3 years finally get what you were searching for.

Apr 12, 2004
You are not going to tell me who to support. Why should I listen to an American dickhead? If you can like FOOTBALL (soccer, right?), why can't I like two countries?
It's just as stupid as saying; you can't love both soccer and basketball.
Even on this forum you fvcking Americans try to rule everything. When it's not who its supposed to be for you, you start to criticize everyone.

Just get over with. We want to support a differend, or more than one country. And guess what? You can't do nothing about it. Or do you want to send an army to hold us back? First to kill millions of innocence people and after 3 years finally get what you were searching for.
I'm not telling you who to support, I'm asking WHY YOU SUPPORT WHO YOU DO!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
You insulted my support for the US by saying Hasan plays for Juventus, therefore all Americans suck. :lol2:
Ok, fair point, but you've tottaly misunderstud me. You first mentioned Salihamidzic and I've just said one simple fact without any intention.

And I may like Italy, but noone and I really mean noone on this forum can doubt my passion for Bosnia and my NT. And you should also stop that!!!

Back to topic: Italy played really bad game, even against 10 players they struggled and didn't played well. Toni again managed to miss dozen of chances even Pippo would score after all those misses. Thank God that France have even a worse manager than Donadoni, so Italy somehow managed to snatch a win and luckily to go trough group stage. But with performace like this, there is no way that they can beat Spain especially when we look how pacey their players are. Torres and Villa shoul reap slow Italian defense and I'm only hoping that they won't score much at least for Gigi's sake. All in all Italy needs a new manager and some rejuvenation of the squad. It's time bring some new younger faces, it's time for new generation to build up if Italy want's to be on the top again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)