[EU] The U-21 European Championship (4 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
interesting game, the azzurrini really missed marchisio in the middle. They were losing the battle and none of their midfielders could push up and help Gio mostly and to a lesser extent baloteli. Acquafresca was none existent and the genius Casiaraghi could find a solution so he throws in a right back.

Mammoth game by Castro and Beck with Howedes doing well too. Marin will be a big loss but he is yet to really impress.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the azzurrini were unlucky, we saw what our youngsters can do though hopefully lippi did also.

giovinco was so influential in all of the games though he was mostly always the spark that led to a goal.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Italy - sweden were probably best two teams in this competition. England as usuall are lucky and they've got the easiest opponents to play in the final.

England will easilly win against a very average german team.

By the way, how many "real germans" are playing in that team with the exception of the keeper ?!

Yesterday i was hearing the names and origins of their players and am shocked !! 2 turkish, 1 iranian, 1 arab, 1 nigerian. What happened to the germans ?

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
italy was very unlucky in the game against germany they dominated the first half and were let down by poor finishing and great goalkeeping ,ilike the look of the defence this under 21 team has potential to be very stong force in the coming years and i believe bring some of this players blood in the remaining world cup qualifiers to then to south africa

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
From what ive seen think Germany could beat them. England always have to choke sooner or later and England are missing Harte and their two main strikers fraizer campbell and agbonlahor. Theo Walcott is also a dout to play.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Germany play without strikers, they have AMs as their forwards, but other then that, they are really quite excellent team, even without that much needed edge. But England, they have trouble with passing, they are mainly about Mliner making things happend.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So now it's a choice between England and Germany? :yuck: Reminds me of that moral dilemma "if you could save 5 people at the cost of killing one, would you do it?"

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Italy were unlucky in the first half, and were very boring in the second half. I'm disappointed they're out, they had a lot of talent. I guess they lacked a good finisher...Acquafresca was pretty much invisible and Balotelli didn't do much. :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)