[EU] The U-21 European Championship (1 Viewer)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
They won't "easily win."

You just said yourself that Italy was the best team in the tournament, and Germany beat them, so I would actually take them against England.
Yeah but germany were really lucky against italy in that game. I mean italy had like what 6-7 clear chances to score goals but they didn't score.

The germans looked pretty average (at best) since the beginning of this tournament.

I just think they're pretty weak team and england have a pretty decent team. My money would be on england to win this game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I can't believe the final is decided on who is the least mediocre out of the two. I mean, it's impossible to pick a winner because both teams are just dull. I will say Germany have the edge though, their defensive organisation is sublime (let in 1 goal in 4 games) and England are without their main men in attack. Who's gonna score for them? Germany's defence handles set pieces better than the Swedish did. I see a 0-0 and penalties.

Fuck, I still can't believe this shit, I had already counted on a dream final between Sweden and Italy. The best offense against the best defense (alongside Germany) of the tournament and my country against Giovinco, Marchisio and De Ceglie. Man, this sucks.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Germany's defence handles set pieces better than the Swedish did.
Actually (i'm talking about the semifinals only), the Germans were just as weak as the Swedes at defending set-pieces. Everytime Giovinco and Balotelli crossed from CK or FK, the Italian players got the ball and had a dangerous header. Actually, almost all the chances Italy made were from set-pieces. The Germans were always shorter and slower in defending set-pieces, but they cleaned everything from the goal line.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Ok, I didn't watch all of the game. But there is still no way they can be any worse than the Swedes who let in 5 goals from set pieces in 4 games and 3 only against England.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)