[EU] The U-21 European Championship (5 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Thank you for supporting my point. :juventus:
ah ok so because of this sentence im a smartass azzurri fanboy.. but where did i laughed at u?
i don't know why u r offending calling me ignorant parasite.... but at least i showed my head ...

Are you kidding?

I don't know about his displays at Hoffenheim so you might be right, but tonight the boy was impressive. So much power, energy, speed, great ball control.
And the goal wasn't lucky, come on now. It was a great shot from long distance. If the Italians score such goal you'll be talking differently.
i wouldn't say anything different if it was gio scoring the goal. i think it was a bit lucky that the ball went in. he had a good game ya i have to admit i understate it but i felt attacked by jck

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Marceℓℓo;2051015 said:
-rock solid Italian defense
-good first half by Giovinco
-Italy was unlucky,could have scored at least 2 goals
-more or less lucky goal by Germany
It wasn't a lucky goal.

It was a great strike.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,055
    IMO way more exciting, England aint no fun, solid, but bit boring, and Germany have a good team, quite good team, but without any strikers they lack edge.
    Yes definitely more exciting.

Who would you root for by the way? I think you're an Azzurri but damn these Swedish kids play close to the football that you admire most.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    No, Eto'o also streched his arm, just that he was turned with the back towards Ballack. In both cases penalty should have been given. But of course, since the first case was in Barca's favor, the Barca sympathizers will never admit it and they'll ask for a PK in similar situations when the team they cheered for was hard done.

Ballack's shot was a clear hand to ball.

But i'll leave it here because you will never admit anything that isn't in Barca's favor.
    Wow everybody is a Barca sympathizer to you.:frown:

So the list is.

1) Andy
    2) Yamen
    3) Osman
    4) Me
    5) Tahir?

Am i missing anyone? :frown:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I don't even remember the Eto'o handball. All I remember is spending the night on Facebook making fun of the Chelsea fanboys and then the Manure fanboys weeks later, and that was good enough for me. :jester:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)