[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (1 Viewer)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah, Fiorentina is an amazing club, not like the others :lol:

Everyone hates us and it won't change. We're cheering for the italian teams only to see Serie A getting stronger. The only teams i don't want to see anywhere near european finals are Milano trannies.
only a retard wouuld think like u do. so a few fans made fun of people dying, so let's crucify everyone. by that logic since some juve fans chanted racist things we should all be killed too right? let's kill all polish people since piottr is a asshole. see it doesnt work well.

- - - Updated - - -

lol people like fiorentina and call themselves juve fans :lol:
why should we hate fiornetina. do u hate ants? if u hate something not significant then u have issues. kill yourself

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
why should we hate fiornetina. do u hate ants? if u hate something not significant then u have issues. kill yourself
This. Same for every Italian club except Milano sisters, because they might also be ants now, but they have hurt us off the pitch.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
As long as you want juve to win everything they play in, you are a juve supporter.. What you want on the side doesn't matter.. We arent playing in the El so who cares what club someone wants to win it..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
lol people like fiorentina and call themselves juve fans :lol:

i hope for an all italian final and then someone drops a nuke in the stadium
This hate is ridiculous. Italian football is too full of it already. It disgusts me how people here hate Napoli (the city) when we actually have lots of fans who are based in Southern Italy. Statements like yours are insane and IMO warrant a ban from this forum. It's just spreading hate. Silly little boy.

I can't stand Inter exactly because they are such a hateful, spiteful club. Let us not be like them.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
only a retard wouuld think like u do. so a few fans made fun of people dying, so let's crucify everyone. by that logic since some juve fans chanted racist things we should all be killed too right? let's kill all polish people since piottr is a asshole. see it doesnt work well.
wat

Mar 10, 2009
Too much wishful thinking, finance isn't everything but it is important to buy and retain quality. Serie A could eventually overtake Germany, but the EPL is safe, believe me

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This hate is ridiculous. Italian football is too full of it already. It disgusts me how people here hate Napoli (the city) when we actually have lots of fans who are based in Southern Italy. Statements like yours are insane and IMO warrant a ban from this forum. It's just spreading hate. Silly little boy.

I can't stand Inter exactly because they are such a hateful, spiteful club. Let us not be like them.
C'mon. You seriously think statements like that are serious? No one wants a nuke dropped on a football stadium. Jesus. It's called hyperbole. Get a grip. Bans for making silly and outrageous statements that are said in jest? Yes. Many of us don't want other Serie A clubs to succeed, but no one here wants a stadium full of people blasted away with a nuke.

Same with the person who -repped me. Of course I was just fucking kidding when I said that scenario would be perfect. The fact people take a statement like that as anything other than ridiculous jest is also pretty damn ridiculous.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
C'mon. You seriously think statements like that are serious? No one wants a nuke dropped on a football stadium. Jesus. It's called hyperbole. Get a grip. Bans for making silly and outrageous statements that are said in jest. Yes. Many of us don't want other Serie A clubs to succeed, but no one here wants a stadium full of people blasted away with a nuke.

Same with the person who -repped me. Of course I was just fucking kidding when I said that scenario would be perfect. The fact people take a statement like that as anything other than ridiculous jest is also pretty damn ridiculous.

You seriously underestimate the stupidity of a lot of our members.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You seriously underestimate the stupidity of a lot of our members.
I've joked about things like that. Here I am, overtly acknowledging that it's hyperbole and I actually don't want 100,000 people to die over football. I don't want a single person dead over football. But it's occasionally quite amusing to joke about Vesuvius burying Napoli, or a bomb being dropped on the Milan Derby. Should I receive a ban for being silly and having a little fun?

I'm sure there are a few psychotic folk, but I doubt the numbers are very high. I just can't see many here wanting an entire stadium of people to die over supporting "evil" football clubs.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've joked about things like that. Here I am, overtly acknowledging that it's hyperbole and I actually don't want 100,000 people to die over football. I don't want a single person dead over football. But it's occasionally quite amusing to joke about Vesuvius burying Napoli, or a bomb being dropped on the Milan Derby. Should I receive a ban for being silly and having a little fun?

I'm sure there are a few psychotic folk, but I doubt the numbers are very high. I just can't see many here wanting an entire stadium of people to die over supporting "evil" football clubs.
I know it's hyperbole. I know he's not asking to really nuke the stadium. But it's the kind of hate that is all over Italian football. I want it to go away.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I know it's hyperbole. I know he's not asking to really nuke the stadium. But it's the kind of hate that is all over Italian football. I want it to go away.
:tup:

I don't see the harm in a joke. Or at least not to the extent that it should be punished. Sure some jokes aren't the most appropriate... but the world will be much poorer if we can't joke about such things, political correctness will rule the world.

I mean, is it really much different than your location being "beheading infidels in the basement"? Of course you aren't actually doing that, nor would I assume you want to.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What seven is sayin ia that hate is what is setting back Italian football. The jokes aren't the issue. It's the general hate. See for example hating Fiorentina even though they aren't significant enough to be even considered a rival

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:tup:

I don't see the harm in a joke. Or at least not to the extent that it should be punished. Sure some jokes aren't the most appropriate... but the world will be much poorer if we can't joke about such things, political correctness will rule the world.

I mean, is it really much different than your location being "beheading infidels in the basement"? Of course you aren't actually doing that, nor would I assume you want to.
There is no hate in my location though. It's this general poisonous climate that bugs me.

What seven is sayin ia that hate is what is setting back Italian football. The jokes aren't the issue. It's the general hate. See for example hating Fiorentina even though they aren't significant enough to be even considered a rival
Exactly. Among Italians it's even worse than on this forum. Don't forget that this kind of hate got us in Serie B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)