[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (9 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I hope we get an All-Italian semi-final and hope the winner out of the tie ends up as the losing finalist.Would hate to see Napoli or Viola lift the EL.
:agree:

I don't know how any Juve fan could cheer for either of these teams to win the EL. I hope Fiorentina knocks out Napoli in Semis, and then gets beat by.. Sevilla.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Benitez is a puzzle. He can sometime get his team to punch way above their weight especially in cup competitions but somehow he can never get his teams to perform consistently at their weight. His team either perform beyond their normal capacity or below but never at the level they ought to be performing at.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
EL will get a 65% increase in prize money starting from next season so even more incentive for serie A teams to take the comp. seriously.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Benitez is a puzzle. He can sometime get his team to punch way above their weight especially in cup competitions but somehow he can never get his teams to perform consistently at their weight. His team either perform beyond their normal capacity or below but never at the level they ought to be performing at.
He's the anti-Conte.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
:agree:

I don't know any Juve fan could cheer either of these teams to win the EL. I hope Fiorentina knocks out Napoli in Semis, and then gets beat by.. Sevilla.
I was against the german team mainly because of the coef. EL is a tournament that I can't give a feck except for the coef. And it's nice to see a german team getting destroyed to be honest. I don't mind Sevilla owning Napoli or Fiorentina in the final, but on the other hand I wouldn't care if one of those teams wins it. EL is not CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)