[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (2 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What seven is sayin ia that hate is what is setting back Italian football. The jokes aren't the issue. It's the general hate. See for example hating Fiorentina even though they aren't significant enough to be even considered a rival
The obvious reason why fans of other clubs in Italy despise Juve has been our success on the pitch. Hate that is founded on their continual failures to obtain results and ultimately win trophies. It's always easier to pin the blame on the other side, exaggerate certain events only to absolve your team of guilt for underachieving yet again. Juve fans should have no such resentment. Being the fans of the most succesful club on peninsula it should be of no concern of ours if some fortune befalls clubs like Napoli or Fiorentina and they indeed manage to win this mickey mouse cup. The argument often reiterated here that only because fans of other clubs in Italy hate Juventus it should be a valid excuse to hate right back is absurd and reeks of provincial mentality, more common for Roma, Napoli or Fiorentina supporters. Trully detestable behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Too much wishful thinking, finance isn't everything but it is important to buy and retain quality. Serie A could eventually overtake Germany, but the EPL is safe, believe me
Time and again they have failed to buy that quality or translated financial success to the one on the pitch. EPL is far from safe and in a year or two it seem likely they'll lose that 4th spot.

- - - Updated - - -

This hate is ridiculous. Italian football is too full of it already. It disgusts me how people here hate Napoli (the city) when we actually have lots of fans who are based in Southern Italy. Statements like yours are insane and IMO warrant a ban from this forum. It's just spreading hate. Silly little boy.

I can't stand Inter exactly because they are such a hateful, spiteful club. Let us not be like them.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I know it's hyperbole. I know he's not asking to really nuke the stadium. But it's the kind of hate that is all over Italian football. I want it to go away.
I want that hate to escalate and italy cuts itself up into a shit ton of small factions and get all tribal just like in the good ol days. :touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I want that hate to escalate and italy cuts itself up into a shit ton of small factions and get all tribal just like in the good ol days. :touched:
Oh I'm quite sure that the old city-states are the reason Italy is consumed by hate. Not just football wise either.

I personally like Napoli, the city (and the team as well TBH), a lot. The sea, the sun and the overwhelming kindness of Neapolitans are great attributes. I can see why others might not like it: the Camorra, the dialect and the filth. But the right response is not to be disgusted and to state over and over again that Napoli is not part of Italy. This only sets the region back and is precisely the reason the mafia thrives there.

This hate is killing Italian football and it is killing Italy.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
What seven is sayin ia that hate is what is setting back Italian football. The jokes aren't the issue. It's the general hate. See for example hating Fiorentina even though they aren't significant enough to be even considered a rival
That hatred Fiorentina apparently harbor against us is all but a fabrication, no? Seems to me that certain people in their hierarchy are trying to elevate their status by creating a bitter rivalry against the biggest team of the league. I mean just look at the things they hate us for: We bought(!) Baggio from them. We stole (wat?) Berbatov from them. They're so lazy in creating these constructed arguments.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That hatred Fiorentina apparently harbor against us is all but a fabrication, no? Seems to me that certain people in their hierarchy are trying to elevate their status by creating a bitter rivalry against the biggest team of the league. I mean just look at the things they hate us for: We bought(!) Baggio from them. We stole (wat?) Berbatov from them. They're so lazy in creating these constructed arguments.
There's something way bigger to the rivalry.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2...n-scudetto-the-baggio-riots-the-causes-of-the

Jul 1, 2010
I hope both Napoli and Fiorentina get a win tonight, we need it for the coefficient.

Napoli are essentially through with a 4-1 away win in the first leg while Fiorentina are in a good position with an 1-1 away draw.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Wolfsburg almost with a goal already :D

- - - Updated - - -

And what a shot by Salah(?)

- - - Updated - - -

Fiorentina already wasting chances like in it's the first leg again, this is so gonna come back and bite them in the ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)