[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;1647102 said:
I'm going to go ebonics:

Maher is straight up jack talkin wannabe killin knocked squeeler up in here. In here reppin' some punk ass dragon having nug the past shit, maher need a be stop rippin the lie and sniffin pies and take an ox to his neck. He got okie-doked with a problem of being left, you shook, i mean dont get heated or you will get the heat brought. His bet no face cards on this, i nutted on his food box and stole his onion and he's just mad. So Maher, go hit the jakes on a jack, because you got ill ripped and stripped. Fake as shit, bitch.

:rofl:

Somewhere, someplace, a crying Maher died a little bit on the inside.

Apr 12, 2004
Yeah, without Ronaldo they obviously wouldn't have won the Prem. It was a one-man practically.
Ohh, they both were teams bought. Bayern has like 3 or 4 youngsters brought into the squad to win the last Bundesliga title. The funny thing is, both of these teams had a former Bayern player, both of which made their names with said team.

Fuck them both, and I fucked Ronaldo last night, he's not that good on the bottom, Ever.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1647102 said:
I'm going to go ebonics:

Maher is straight up jack talkin wannabe killin knocked squeeler up in here. In here reppin' some punk ass dragon having nug the past shit, maher need a be stop rippin the lie and sniffin pies and take an ox to his neck. He got okie-doked with a problem of being left, you shook, i mean dont get heated or you will get the heat brought. His bet no face cards on this, i nutted on his food box and stole his onion and he's just mad. So Maher, go hit the jakes on a jack, because you got ill ripped and stripped. Fake as shit, bitch.
:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1647107 said:
Ohh, they both were teams bought. Bayern has like 3 or 4 youngsters brought into the squad to win the last Bundesliga title. The funny thing is, both of these teams had a former Bayern player, both of which made their names with said team.
Fuck them both, and I fucked Ronaldo last night, he's not that good on the bottom, Ever.
Just goes to show money wins titles, which we already suspected.

ßöмßäяðîëя;1647109 said:
Ms. Ever will never be beautiful enough to have Steven Hawking's dick.
Not to mention the contents of his colostomy bag. Even that is too sacred for her.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;1647111 said:
I'd be surprised if you understood half of that.

:D

Well I didn't :)

But that's what made it a whole lot funnier :D Just watch Maher's attempt at a comeback to that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)