[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
ok andy and ßöмßäяðîëя
i really dont get you guys, you dont reply with normal sense reasons, you just say words , thats weird
if u have a point mention it, if you dont,then shut up and leave the topic alone,other than that,you just show weakness :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
OH MY GOD, all that bec i am supporting manutd. against chelsea, what if someone came here and said he was supporting inter against chelsea ??? phew (and i swear thats not me,the most teams i hate, is inter and real madrid :D)
all this drama over Manchester winning the CL?

what the hell would this place be like if Inter had won it?
thats what i just said,...

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
and seriously, i see many members supported chelsea, others liked manutd why isnt anyone allowed to like a team and wish them to win,even if they were english ??
i would die to see juventus in CL FINAL,but come on thats what happened, we see manutd and chelsea there, i dont just like manutd, i also hate chelsea alot
that doesnt make me not a juve supporter

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
Because you probably only support Man Utd because of C. Ronaldo like most girls. Don't come onto a Juventus forum and expect everyone to celebrate Man Utd winning as if it is Juve that won it. It is stupid really.
first i have been supporting manchester in england even before C.ronaldo
second he is my least fave, my fave is giggs
third, i didnt expect anyone to like them or celebrate with me (i celebrated yesterday with my friends :D) when i even posted congratulations, and noticed that no body almost like them, i posted sorry guys

Apr 12, 2004
and seriously, i see many members supported chelsea, others liked manutd why isnt anyone allowed to like a team and wish them to win,even if they were english ??
i would die to see juventus in CL FINAL,but come on thats what happened, we see manutd and chelsea there, i dont just like manutd, i also hate chelsea alot
that doesnt make me not a juve supporter
Shut up and let my schweinsteiger without a deisler feeling interpret your maldini and panucci with a great grygera, plus, dont let a materazzi out while we are in the actions OHHHHHH i just grygerad and my nesta juive went crazy out of my nedved sack and BLOOM, little pippo on the way.

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
So tell me why do you support Juve? If you support Juve for what they are. WHICH IS FOR NO REASON AT ALL, you will not support Man Utd.

I dont see why it needs a reason to support Juventus. The passion itself for who they are is more than enough. Why do you support Man Utd? Because they spent 16M for Michael Carrick who played like the chinese practising kung fu with his kung pao chicken next door? You're plastic!
i loved juventus for along time, when the serie A wasnt broadcasted in the channel we used to,we subscribed for it,and i love juventus alot
and do you like chelsea while they buy tons of players with millions of money ???
at least manutd is a history, chelsea is a team of just money

but again that doesnt make me not a juve supporter, i dont have to prove it for you. but i am really surprised by your actions .

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
ßöмßäяðîëя;1647174 said:
Shut up and let my schweinsteiger without a deisler feeling interpret your maldini and panucci with a great grygera, plus, dont let a materazzi out while we are in the actions OHHHHHH i just grygerad and my nesta juive went crazy out of my nedved sack and BLOOM, little pippo on the way.
what ??? :D:D:D seriously what ?
BLAH BLAH BLAH :D

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
ßöмßäяðîëя;1647176 said:
date rape forum drugs are on the rise
you seem to have a large vocabulary of words, anyway this again showed your weakness for not mentioning a point.
and also how free and have nothing to do you are, i am not like that, i have studies and things to do.
and i advise you to do something, seriously thats ewww, if you will do nothing but writing...thats sick
so i will leave you talk to your self ...blah...blah..blah...and i wont visit this topic again.
so go to hell ßöмßäяðîëя

Apr 12, 2004
Yasmine you arent allowed to like Manutd because we fucking say so.Thats the way it was,thats the way it is,and thats the way it will always be.Deal with it.
WORD!
what ??? :D:D:D seriously what ?
BLAH BLAH BLAH :D
Read some of my last 34k posts, you might get it.
you seem to have a large vocabulary of words, anyway this again showed your weakness for not mentioning a point.
and also how free and have nothing to do you are, i am not like that, i have studies and things to do.
and i advise you to do something, seriously thats ewww, if you will do nothing but writing...thats sick
so i will leave you talk to your self ...blah...blah..blah...and i wont visit this topic again.
so go to hell ßöмßäяðîëя
Go to hell? Go fuck you mother....

Speak English well, PLEASE, fuck......

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you are really right,seems thats only a forum for boys
No.

And you need to stop being talking about ManU. And why are you telling Burke to go to hell. Can't you see how much affection he is showing you? how rude of you to wish something so cruel on him. But what do you expect from a Man U fan? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)