[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ronlado is the luckiest fucking bitch the football ever witnessed. He choked, he choked all game. Essien wiped him out of this globe. He packed him in a box and sent him to Jupiter. He took his penalty as if he still had Essien's cock in his ass, then all this was forgotten in a second when Van der Sar saved his sorry ass. Get out of here Ronaldo, the Golden ball he's going to win is totally undeserved, even with his 42 goals.
:rulz:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
shows how much you watch ManU games.....

The reason you won the domestic league is because of of Ronaldo.

Yeah scoring 42 goals, including being CL and league top goal scorer....and not even being a striker is overrated.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and get this he was happy to see Ronaldo miss.So had Terry not ruined his chance, he would have been ok with his team losing because of the Ronaldo miss.

This glory hunter is wasting my precious oxygen on this planet.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
and get this he was happy to see Ronaldo miss.So had Terry not ruined his chance, he would have been ok with his team losing because of the Ronaldo miss.

This glory hunter is wasting my precious oxygen on this planet.
you always come with stupid posts like you.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Ok final, and if one of those two teams deserved to win the final, then it was ManU, especially after the season they had.

Ronaldo is a great player, but the penalty also made clear how arrogant he is.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you always come with stupid posts like you.
Even if I had the mental capacity of Badass devil, I'd still be smarter than you.

owning you isn't very hard to do. You're not very intelligent. Even Manos could outsmart you.

you have no original thoughts, nor a capacity for creativity. You're just a copy/paste drone.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Shut up Andy you're so boring. Fuck off and watch MLS you gloryhunting liittle cunt instead of supporting a club in another continent iirc? YOU HYPOCRITE

Great night, CHAMPIONS etc.
1) It's obvious that you're a teenage girl. And a bitchy one at that.
2) I became a fan of European football in general and Juventus before the MLS was even created, so stick that in your bearded clam.
3) Every ManUre fan in this country is literally proven to be a moron. You'd fit in well with them, Ms. Ever.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Even if I had the mental capacity of Badass devil, I'd still be smarter than you.

owning you isn't very hard to do. You're not very intelligent. Even Manos could outsmart you.

you have no original thoughts, nor a capacity for creativity. You're just a copy/paste drone.
one word to describe you , retarded . i rest my case.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy, you have changed your mind on Cronaldo now?
He is a choker, but it's still stupid to not want him on your team, no matter how much of a cocksucking douchebag he happens to be. I'd be fine with Makoun on my team - I don't mind homosexuals.

boring game as expected , congrats for Manu , i was happy to see ronaldo miss.
:howler:

You have got to be the most worthless supporter in this world.

Above is why we hate Manure and their clan of fake supporters.

Apr 12, 2004
I'm going to go ebonics:

Maher is straight up jack talkin wannabe killin knocked squeeler up in here. In here reppin' some punk ass dragon having nug the past shit, maher need a be stop rippin the lie and sniffin pies and take an ox to his neck. He got okie-doked with a problem of being left, you shook, i mean dont get heated or you will get the heat brought. His bet no face cards on this, i nutted on his food box and stole his onion and he's just mad. So Maher, go hit the jakes on a jack, because you got ill ripped and stripped. Fake as shit, bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)