[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2004
Wow, my prediction was pretty close. I got the goal scorers wrong.

But I said 1-1, extratime, and Man United to win on PKs....4-3(that was wrong)

Congratz to Man United fans.

F*ck Chelsea...so happy they didn't win it.

Sep 26, 2007
:howler:

I need to get that made into a shirt.

That was the best part of the game. I just about fell out of my seat laughing. So good :D He just ran and fell right on his ass. Classic.

I really really felt sorry for Terry. He didn't deserve this at all.
Terry is a dirty player. Karma is a bitch. So many players have come out and said a lot of things about all the dirty tactics he uses in games. I don't feel one bit sorry for him. Plus the way he treated Mourinho shows how unclassy of a player he is.

well guys there is something wrong..i dont get it
first of all, i am girl and not used to as***** and f*** and that stuff, i didnt do anything to anyone before
i dont know why cant i support man utd ??
anyway seems that u dont like different opinions, very clear for me, and although i really loved the forums here and got to know some people in it, but thats very strange really
Because you probably only support Man Utd because of C. Ronaldo like most girls. Don't come onto a Juventus forum and expect everyone to celebrate Man Utd winning as if it is Juve that won it. It is stupid really.

Wow, my prediction was pretty close. I got the goal scorers wrong.

But I said 1-1, extratime, and Man United to win on PKs....4-3(that was wrong)

Congratz to Man United fans.

F*ck Chelsea...so happy they didn't win it.
Good prediction. I thought Man Utd would have had it in the bag within the first half. I was totally off.

One thing I learned today is that in NYC we have many more Chelsea fans than Man Utd fans. I host a CL final party on my roof every year. This year the majority of people who showed up were Chelsea fans. It was 4 Chelsea fans to every 1 Man Utd fan. It was sickening. I hate Chelsea with a passion and was soo happy to see them and their fans lose plus I had some of the Milan fanboys over. it was great just discussing their UEFA Cup spot. It was a blast. During the celebrations of the 60 people that showed up, there was 5 Man Utd fans thats it and 2 Cristiano fangirls. I wonder what is going on with the glory-hunting fans of NY.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The worst part is having to hear that Man u are the champions of Europe for a whole year. And to think I had my facebook status and MSN personal message prepared in the event that Man U were to lose.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
No one posted under Ibrahimovic9's name.The post was just edited.

And next season wankers..next season.You're facing us in the 2nd round,and your CL defence is going to be shoved up your marketing run ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)