Erik Lamela - Right Winger/SS - Tottenham (3 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Someone mentioned it is a big risk....but isn't every signing a risk?

Cannavaro struggled at Inter, joined Juve and was superb (first time around). Davids didn't make an impact at Milan, joined Juve became one of the best in his position for a very long time. Henry from Juve to Arsenal...the list goes on.

We need a winger...and finally we have a chance to sign a player who proved his worth at Roma, moved to a club where they haven't given him a chance and we want to say no? And most of all, he isn't a mid aged average Italian player...finally something different.

I say yes to Lamela...20m plus Vucinic should be negotiated down, but Vuci is 30 years old now, unfortunately his value will drop based on that alone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Someone mentioned it is a big risk....but isn't every signing a risk?

Cannavaro struggled at Inter, joined Juve and was superb (first time around). Davids didn't make an impact at Milan, joined Juve became one of the best in his position for a very long time. Henry from Juve to Arsenal...the list goes on.

We need a winger...and finally we have a chance to sign a player who proved his worth at Roma, moved to a club where they haven't given him a chance and we want to say no? And most of all, he isn't a mid aged average Italian player...finally something different.

I say yes to Lamela...20m plus Vucinic should be negotiated down, but Vuci is 30 years old now, unfortunately his value will drop based on that alone.
The reports say 30 plus Vucinic.

http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raisp...em-0fcd908c-79be-4962-86fe-0b66eb29edc2.html?

- - - Updated - - -

My bad, that's the value of the deal including Vuc

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
36 mln euro :rofl:.

Sport journalism is something a hobo could do.

We won't spend this kind of money. Not after losing all the precious CL euros.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #78
    Well, the show is called Trans World Sport. Hey now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)