Erik Lamela - Right Winger/SS - Tottenham (3 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Disgusting when he did that and he was a proper cunt while playing for Roma. However, I think we just have to look at the sporting side of things. Would he improve the squad? He would, so I'm all for it.

Seems an unlikely deal, though. But Tottenham have shown interest in Vucinic before, so perhaps if we tempt them with Vucinic + cash it may happen.

Not that I want the Vuc to go, but we have many good strikers now, and were we to get Lamela in for Vucinic's departure, I think we should look into it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Lol this is another Aguero/Van Persie thread. Only this time the player isn't even THAT good.

Anyway this transfer won't happen. Not in january for sure and probably not in the summer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Suarez at least bites people, takes more courage for that, while this sissy spits and hides.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If we sign him we would have Pogba and Lamella 2 of the most promising youngsters in the world, we could build the team around them. Lamella has lots of quality and i dont think we will be able to sign a better player than him this year.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    I'll ask GDM what he thinks about this rumor and see if he responds.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    For me it's not about spitting or being a cunt when we played against him, he just seems like an asshole and a complete turd.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Risky signing. He could explode here but flop too.

Doesnt strike me as a typical Juve player though.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Risky signing. He could explode here but flop too.

Doesnt strike me as a typical Juve player though.

Might be time for a change as to what the typical Juve player is, especially if they hope to compete in Europe

I can deal with some petulance if the player is quite talented, which Lamela is, and he's still young.

Only some petulance, though.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    True that. I just don't think Lamela is the player that'll make Mister change the system and I don't see him playing as a striker in a 352.

He's exceptional but so is Di María, who is much more of a hard worker and strikes me more as a Juve player and he's more versatile too.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    True that. I just don't think Lamela is the player that'll make Mister change the system and I don't see him playing as a striker in a 352.

He's exceptional but so is Di María, who is much more of a hard worker and strikes me more as a Juve player and he's more versatile too.
    I doubt Conte will allow us spend close to 30mln if he isn't sure about him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)