Erik Lamela - Right Winger/SS - Tottenham (3 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
True that. I just don't think Lamela is the player that'll make Mister change the system and I don't see him playing as a striker in a 352.

He's exceptional but so is Di María, who is much more of a hard worker and strikes me more as a Juve player and he's more versatile too.
Yeah because Di Maria will cost as much as Lamela and he'll settle for the same wages. Prestige and motivation is the same too.

Let's be realistic. If RM can sell Higuain for 40m, Di Maria will cost 35m easily. It's not like we stand a chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We'll sign him, he'll be an instant hit, will have an immense season. Then we will sell him to Serie A's number one customers.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Come on now people, stop being so glum. No, we don't have the financial muscles of Barca, Real, PSG, United, Chelsea and the likes, but we have Conte :) And Beppe Marotta :beppe:

Have faith!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    Come on now people, stop being so glum. No, we don't have the financial muscles of Barca, Real, PSG, United, Chelsea and the likes, but we have Conte :) And Beppe Marotta :beppe:

Have faith!

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be surprised if we got him. But will we be able to retain him when/if he succeeds?
    no, he'd join Pogba at PSG or Vidal at Real.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    I wouldn't be surprised if we got him. But will we be able to retain him when/if he succeeds?
    Trust me,Pogba is only going to be the last of the kind we're going to sell.I'm convinced we'll thoroughly maintain our non-selling club status in say 3-4 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)