[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Then why is he overrated?

And he was a jackass/melt down in temper in the set of Terminator Salvation, havent heard of any incident of allegations of douchebaggery outside that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats new to me, even if the making little girls cry bit sounds bit too much even for the sun (and all according to disgrunted ex employee). But reading about his "rivalry" with Di Caprio early on is fascinating to read hehe. Knew about his troubled family sitaution, didnt figure it for something that would make him a douche, just family issues. In overall the above subjective take on him, that also has financial motive, would be more believeable if it came from more (besides his on set meltdown hehe) then a guy who wants to sell his book.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Thats new to me, even if the making little girls cry bit sounds bit too much even for the sun (and all according to disgrunted ex employee). But reading about his "rivalry" with Di Caprio early on is fascinating to read hehe. Knew about his troubled family sitaution, didnt figure it for something that would make him a douche, just family issues. In overall the above subjective take on him, that also has financial motive, would be more believeable if it came from more (besides his on set meltdown hehe) then a guy who wants to sell his book.
indeed, i personally know people who worked and partied with him, chill guy, johnny depp on the other hand...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
indeed, i personally know people who worked and partied with him, chill guy, johnny depp on the other hand...
Good to hear :pp Not that I care so much about actors personal lifes, but he is one of my fav actors, and he seems generally pretty dedicated and relaxed guy.

Tell me about Johnny Depp :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)