[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thats unfair Rus. I don't think Mata should be mentioned with these kind of players. He had a good season for Chelsea last year, he's a good player, i personally rate him.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Thats unfair Rus. I don't think Mata should be mentioned with these kind of players. He had a good season for Chelsea last year, he's a good player, i personally rate him.
Most of them are good but they are overrated. Just compare Marchisio and any famous spanish young player, Marchisio never was rated high in press and especially between fans all across the world when he was young and he is not popular at all now too because you can ask any football fan and no way that they will call him best box to box player or mention him in top 10 best midfielders in football at this moment but fuckin' spaniards are all "new xavi" "new iniesta" "new cesc" "new casillas" "new puyol" "new ramos" etc.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
None of those players are particularly special. I wouldn't pass judgment on players like Tello and Romeu just yet, as we haven't seen enough of them and they're quite young. Azpilicueta was overrated at one point, when he was at Osausuna, then he went to Marseille and didn't impress that much to be honest. De Gea had his ups and downs last season, but he too is young and it would be unfair to judge him.

Mata on the other hand is an accomplished player imo, he has been very good for Valencia for a couple of seasons, and impressed at Chelsea most of the time last season as well. The others haven't really proven anything yet, but i think Mata has.

Question: Would you not take Mata at Juventus?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
None of those players are particularly special. I wouldn't pass judgment on players like Tello and Romeu just yet, as we haven't seen enough of them and they're quite young. Azpilicueta was overrated at one point, when he was at Osausuna, then he went to Marseille and didn't impress that much to be honest. De Gea had his ups and downs last season, but he too is young and it would be unfair to judge him.

Mata on the other hand is an accomplished player imo, he has been very good for Valencia for a couple of seasons, and impressed at Chelsea most of the time last season as well. The others haven't really proven anything yet, but i think Mata has.

Question: Would you not take Mata at Juventus?
Do you remember Del Horno? He is the definition of overrated spaniard

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juventino[RUS];3794143 said:
Chelsea had very bad preseason, they will definitely struggle in the upcoming season
Thats true. They're squad is very good however, and they've made some marquee signings. Everyone here who reads the Ligue thread knows that i rate Hazard very highly, I'm not sure he would make an immediate impact, but with time, he's going to be a big player for them. That being said, DM was quite poor in the league last season, even when he wasn't resting his players, people overlooked that because he was a good cup manager and got them the CL and FA Cup(which is an amazing feat). Next season will be the defining season for him, he has no excuse because he has a very good squad.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
To make up for him being an average manager. They'll finish top 4, no doubt.
I don't think so, they have only 1 forward at this moment (I think Lukaku will be loaned out), who knows how Torres will play in the upcoming season, plus they have a 65.000 of midfielders e wingers it's pretty bad for the team like Chelsea imo - Sturridge, Marin, Mata, Oscar, Kakuta, Hazard, Malouda, Lampard, Meireles, Ramires, Mikel, Romeu that's too much

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kakuta and Malouda will almost certainly leave. I'd be surprised if they don't buy a striker, they clearly need one.

They will go with 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 by the look of it.

Meireles - Lampard - Ramires
(Mikel) - (Oscar) - (Essien)
(Romeu)

Mata - Torres - Hazard
(Sturridge) - (Lukaku) - (Marin)​

?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Kakuta and Malouda will almost certainly leave. I'd be surprised if they don't buy a striker, they clearly need one.

They will go with 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 by the look of it.

Meireles - Lampard - Ramires
(Mikel) - (Oscar) - (Essien)
(Romeu)

Mata - Torres - Hazard
(Sturridge) - (Lukaku) - (Marin)​

?
I can imagine that Marin, Mikel could agree with sub role but i have doubts about Essien, Sturridge, Oscar

ps i forgot to mention LUCAS PIAZON :seven: little bitch

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
He's light years behind Silva, but i'd say that its debatable who the better player is between Mata and Santi.
He's 3 and a half years younger than Santi though, I personally think Mata will go on and be the better player of the two when he reaches Cazorla's age.

I actually rate Santi, but he's not "clearly" the superior player. Mata made the Spanish bench while the other didn't, for example.

It is kinda unfair to judge Juan based on last season where he was the only player making things happen for us, a lethargic, slow team with almost no movement up front, god help me if I was a playmaker in that kind of team.

Yet he showed great flashes of brilliance throughout the season. I think him along with Ivanovic and Cech were our best performers last season.

Hazard, Oscar and co will only help his play IMO.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3794175 said:
I don't think so, they have only 1 forward at this moment (I think Lukaku will be loaned out), who knows how Torres will play in the upcoming season, plus they have a 65.000 of midfielders e wingers it's pretty bad for the team like Chelsea imo - Sturridge, Marin, Mata, Oscar, Kakuta, Hazard, Malouda, Lampard, Meireles, Ramires, Mikel, Romeu that's too much
Sturridge is originally a striker, not a winger. (not that I'm confident in him to lead the line like British supporters who think he'll bench Torres).

I agree that we may need to sign another striker.

I want Meireles gone, don't really think he's good enough, hes just decent but he wastes possession like mad.

Kakuta and Malouda will most likely go as JJ said, Essien has been benched for a while.

I think we will sign hulk (to cover RW and Striker positons)and a right back and that will be it.

I miss Drogba :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)