[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's 3 and a half years younger than Santi though, I personally think Mata will go on and be the better player of the two when he reaches Cazorla's age.

I actually rate Santi, but he's not "clearly" the superior player
. Mata made the Spanish bench while the other didn't, for example.

It is kinda unfair to judge Juan based on last season where he was the only player making things happen for us, a lethargic, slow team with almost no movement up front, god help me if I was a playmaker in that kind of team.

Yet he showed great flashes of brilliance throughout the season. I think him along with Ivanovic and Cech were our best performers last season.

Hazard, Oscar and co will only help his play IMO.
I agree with the bolded part.

Oh and Santi did make the Spanish NT's bench, I think he had more minutes than Mata.

My stance on this, is that its debatable who the better player is. You could make compelling arguments for both players, but it is true of course that Mata is younger and will probably go on to be the better player eventually.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Cazola looks very good.

If Arsenal can sign a top draw centre back, and a tough ugly centre mid players, they will do very well next season.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3795199 said:
And their opponents are more powerful than they were in the last season
Only Chelsea. City not signed anyone, and United have Kagawa, but have lost 2 reserve strikers, so you never know.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Only Chelsea. City not signed anyone, and United have Kagawa, but have lost 2 reserve strikers, so you never know.
City are 10 time better team than Arsenal even without new signings, United will be more angry and determined and their vital player Vidic is finally back after his injury, only Liverpool is dead material

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3795214 said:
City are 10 time better team than Arsenal even without new signings, United will be more angry and determined and their vital player Vidic is finally back after his injury, only Liverpool is dead material
Maybe you are right, But Arsenal signings gives them a better chance than last season, and thats all Wenger and Arsenal can do, try and improve, and they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)