[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3795283 said:
Now they have too many wingers, twinbrother of van persie and they still prayin' for Wilshire comeback
Im not sure they have any proper top draw wingers.

Theo is poor, and may be leaving, Oxlaid may be playing in the middle, and Gervinhio is not really a winger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3795303 said:
no and no
:lol:

Comedy you lad. Try and give Wenger a call, let him know he is wrong to be signing these players. Maybe compare your Football achievements with him !

Dont like Arsenal do you!?!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Podolski, Giroud and Santi all in one transfer window.

Finally, some real players and not a bunch of 18 year old nobody's.

If we manage to keep RVP as well, then we'd have a decent team actually. Will be tough competing with squads like Chelsea, United and City. But its still a step in the right direction for us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, Cazorla is ridicolously excellent signing. And Podolski and Giroud are rather practical signings, and not just done for the heck of it. Now if you get Sahin too, all in all nice turnout even if you sell RVP.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Podolski, Giroud and Santi all in one transfer window.

Finally, some real players and not a bunch of 18 year old nobody's.

If we manage to keep RVP as well, then we'd have a decent team actually. Will be tough competing with squads like Chelsea, United and City. But its still a step in the right direction for us.
Spot on, and thats all you can ask really !

If Arsenal had Fellaini, they would be sooooo much better. Games away at Wigan and Stoke, when you need a big ugly lad in their.....who can play too!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Indeed, Cazorla is ridicolously excellent signing. And Podolski and Giroud are rather practical signings, and not just done for the heck of it. Now if you get Sahin too, all in all nice turnout even if you sell RVP.
No, I really think selling RVP would still have its toll on us, even if we make all those signings. Surely not as bad as selling him without making these signings, in which case we probably would have ended 6th or 7th. But we still really need him to be in the team, even though i personally will never like him like i used to.

Spot on, and thats all you can ask really !

If Arsenal had Fellaini, they would be sooooo much better. Games away at Wigan and Stoke, when you need a big ugly lad in their.....who can play too!
I really think if you're good enough, you don't need to resort to such tactics. When Jack Wilshere is back, i'm pretty sure a midfield of Arteta, Jack and Song would be pretty good to be honest.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
No, I really think selling RVP would still have its toll on us, even if we make all those signings. Surely not as bad as selling him without making these signings, in which case we probably would have ended 6th or 7th. But we still really need him to be in the team, even though i personally will never like him like i used to.

I really think if you're good enough, you don't need to resort to such tactics. When Jack Wilshere is back, i'm pretty sure a midfield of Arteta, Jack and Song would be pretty good to be honest.
Nah i didnt mean hoof ball like that. Just watch what Fellaini has done to City, Chelsea, United and even Arsenal over the last few years. He is such an imposing player, and needs 2 men on him, which is what Wenger always does to stop him dictating play.

The games I mentioned are the games that lose teams titles, and in the prem, you need to play different ways at times, again, Arsenals problem at times.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nah i didnt mean hoof ball like that. Just watch what Fellaini has done to City, Chelsea, United and even Arsenal over the last few years. He is such an imposing player, and needs 2 men on him, which is what Wenger always does to stop him dictating play.

The games I mentioned are the games that lose teams titles, and in the prem, you need to play different ways at times, again, Arsenals problem at times.
Everton under Moyes have generally been a pain in the arse for the big teams. Unlike Stoke or Wigan, your team actually plays football and gets the better of the big teams, especially at Goodison Park. Fellaini has indeed been very influential and dominating in your midfield, but i personally don't think he's good enough to play for the top 4 in England.

Gotta thank you guys for Arteta though, the guys been a revelation :D Really don't know why he wasn't snapped up earlier.

Juventino[RUS];3795360 said:
Let's bet 20$ I'm saying that MU and MC will be above Arsenal with their greatest signings, deal?
They probably will I agree. Our defense is still not all that, and we don't have the squad depth that those teams have.

Also when people and especially Arsenal fans, are happy with this transfer window, its because we're comparing it with our usual transfer activity.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3795360 said:
Let's bet 20$ I'm saying that MU and MC will be above Arsenal with their greatest signings, deal?
LOL, who said they would finish above the Mancs ???

Just saying how they have improved on what they had !

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
To be honest, Arteta was poor for the last 12 months for us, he needed a move, I beleive we had the best out of him. We turned down huge money for him previously, talk was around £20 million. So thats why he didint leave earlier.

Fellaini was and is by far the most influential in our team, that includes Arteta....The boy is a beast, and will play for one of the big boys soon.

Beleive me, as an Everton season ticket holder for 20 years. Fellaini is one hell of a player, and will go for big money within 18 months.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I disagree, despite him being very good for Everton, i just don't think he is good enough to make that step up. He could start for United, because their midfield is quite average, but they should be aiming for better players if you ask me.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Not really saying much I know, but he is the best midfielder I have ever seen play for Everton. I missed the 80's magic team mind !

Fellaini has been a quest of Zidan's and Perez at Madrid more than once.....along with Standard Liege Charman!!!!!!

£28 Million release clause aparently !

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 16:16 ----------

I disagree, despite him being very good for Everton, i just don't think he is good enough to make that step up. He could start for United, because their midfield is quite average, but they should be aiming for better players if you ask me.
Thats cool mate, we dont all have to agree, else this place would be boring.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
He can play DMC, MC and AMC, speaking in Champ man terms.

Since we signed Gibson who is great at just cleaning up, Fellaini has had more freedome to express himself going forward more.

He just does not lose the ball, and could probably control a bullet on his chest. Top draw, wont be at EFC much longer, and still very young !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)