[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
the transfers are still not done but this is how it looks for now

man U
man city
chelsea
liverpool
newcastle
arsenal
The way things look right now is favorable to us actually, because RVP still did not move. If he doesn't move, and barring any long term injuries to important players like RVP and Vermaelen, i think we'd be competitive and finish in the top 3. We have to keep RVP though, I still think though, even if we don't keep RVP, we're still a better team than Pool :p

Btw, as things are now, who do you people think have the best squads in the EPL?

I see a lot of people underrating Chelsea's squad, but I think Chelsea's squad is better than United's to be honest. Especially when you take into account the kind of depth they have.

In defense they have Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, D.Luiz and Ashley Cole. I would say that is slightly better than Rafael, Vidic, Rio, Evans, Smalling, Jones and Evra. That is debatable i'd say, as its pretty close.

In midfield, Chelsea has Mikel, Meireles, Lampard, Essien and Ramires. They have more depth in central midfield than any team in the EPL imo. That is much better than what United have: Cleverly, Carrick, Giggs, Anderson and co.

Attacking midfield, i think United have more quality and depth in Nani, Young, Kagawa and Valencia. That is slightly better than Mata, Hazard, Marin, Oscar and Malouda.

United have Rooney, Berbatov, Chicharito and Welbeck in attack, while Chelsea have Torres and Lukaku. Torres is better than everyone there barring Rooney, but United have more depth anyway, so United are probably better in attack.

Chelsea have the better keeper in Cech, so i think all in all, Chelsea have the better squad.

City of course trump everyone in terms of squad quality and depth. I'd say with our signings, we've moved to being the fourth best squad in the league.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
The way things look right now is favorable to us actually, because RVP still did not move. If he doesn't move, and barring any long term injuries to important players like RVP and Vermaelen, i think we'd be competitive and finish in the top 3. We have to keep RVP though, I still think though, even if we don't keep RVP, we're still a better team than Pool :p

Btw, as things are now, who do you people think have the best squads in the EPL?

I see a lot of people underrating Chelsea's squad, but I think Chelsea's squad is better than United's to be honest. Especially when you take into account the kind of depth they have.

In defense they have Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, D.Luiz and Ashley Cole. I would say that is slightly better than Rafael, Vidic, Rio, Evans, Smalling, Jones and Evra. That is debatable i'd say, as its pretty close.

In midfield, Chelsea has Mikel, Meireles, Lampard, Essien and Ramires. They have more depth in central midfield than any team in the EPL imo. That is much better than what United have: Cleverly, Carrick, Giggs, Anderson and co.

Attacking midfield, i think United have more quality and depth in Nani, Young, Kagawa and Valencia. That is slightly better than Mata, Hazard, Marin, Oscar and Malouda.

United have Rooney, Berbatov, Chicharito and Welbeck in attack, while Chelsea have Torres and Lukaku. Torres is better than everyone there barring Rooney, but United have more depth anyway, so United are probably better in attack.

Chelsea have the better keeper in Cech, so i think all in all, Chelsea have the better squad.

City of course trump everyone in terms of squad quality and depth. I'd say with our signings, we've moved to being the fourth best squad in the league.
I still expect Azpilicueta to be signed and probably a right winger (hulk or someone else) if it's hulk we won't sign a striker. If its Moses for example, I think we will sign a striker.

You also completely disregarded Sturridge :stuckup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Sturridge's problem is that you can't really pigeonhole him in a specific position yet. That, and his decision making is very poor. He has a lot of maturing to do.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
it is because his decision making is so poor, and imo irredeemable, that he cant play in any one position, i think he has the skills and physical attributes to be a good forward but he just is really dumb on the pitch.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Agent Lucas Silva: "We had an agreement with "MU ", but Leonardo's call decided it all. My client was impressed with the project, which takes place in "PSG". Besides, life in Paris is much more attractive than in Manchester. Lucas is happy "- quoted the agent Sky Sports.
:rofl:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3798053 said:
Agent Lucas Silva: "We had an agreement with "MU ", but Leonardo's call decided it all. My client was impressed with the project, which takes place in "PSG". Besides, life in Paris is much more attractive than in Manchester. Lucas is happy "- quoted the agent Sky Sports.
:rofl:
Bye bye Robin Van Persie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)