[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Who knows where RvP will end up? Not me, Not You, Not your "Fifa Agents" (lol) no tw*ats on twatter or in the made up Media... Nobody but RvP. But i very much doubt he will want to swap the Premier League for what is (in the vast majority of the footballing worlds opinion, deal with it) a much weaker League.

Toodle Pip.
This is how I will always remember you Blake. Spouting opinions as indisputable facts. It's been a slice. Have a nice life...bro!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So if you guys had all of City and Juve's players at your disposal, what would be your best XI?

This would be mine:

-----------------Buffon------

---Licht-----Kompany---Chiellini---Clichy

-----------Yaya Toure----Pirlo

-------Silva---------------------Nasri

-----------Aguero---Tevez

I guess Vidal would play if one would prefer playing with 3 midfielders, as he's definitely a better player than De Jong/Barry. But i'd rather have Tevez in the team than Vidal to be honest.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 11:20 ----------

yo E whats the deal with agger? you guys selling?
Agger and Skrtel are both very good defenders. Skrtel had a better season last year imo, he was second best only to Kompany if you ask me.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
There have been murmurs of him wanting to leave Pool. Not good news for them, if they have to play Carragher next season.
Nahh, he doesn't want to leave Liverpool - he and his family enjoys life on merseyside. But he might be interested in leaving if there's truth in the Barcelona rumours.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So if you guys had all of City and Juve's players at your disposal, what would be your best XI?

This would be mine:

-----------------Buffon------

---Licht-----Kompany---Chiellini---Clichy

-----------Yaya Toure----Pirlo

-------Silva---------------------Nasri

-----------Aguero---Tevez

I guess Vidal would play if one would prefer playing with 3 midfielders, as he's definitely a better player than De Jong/Barry. But i'd rather have Tevez in the team than Vidal to be honest.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 11:20 ----------

Agger and Skrtel are both very good defenders. Skrtel had a better season last year imo, he was second best only to Kompany if you ask me.

Nasri? Really? I know you've got a soft spot for him, but whenever I saw him he looked bad.

Vucinic > Nasri, based on last season.

I agree with the rest though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nasri? Really? I know you've got a soft spot for him, but whenever I saw him he looked bad.

Vucinic > Nasri, based on last season.

I agree with the rest though.
I don't have a soft spot for him, i hate his fucking guts, he's a traitorous mercenary.

Vucinic is not a midfielder, he can play as a wing forward in a 3 man attack, but i would never play him as a winger in a 4 man midfield. He doesn't track back enough, and isn't so effective that deep in the pitch.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 14:37 ----------

I don't have a soft spot for him, i hate his fucking guts, he's a traitorous mercenary.

Vucinic is not a midfielder, he can play as a wing forward in a 3 man attack, but i would never play him as a winger in a 4 man midfield. He doesn't track back enough, and isn't so effective that deep in the pitch.
Back to Nasri, he had a bad start, but he was very good for City in the second half of the season. In fact in the last couple of months, he outperformed Silva too.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nasri >> Vidal?

I'm dissapointed Fred.
Vidal is not an attacking midfielder. Vidal for me, was competing for the 2 spots in central midfield. Pirlo of course is the number one option, but he's followed by Yaya, whom obviously is a better midfielder than Vidal.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 14:40 ----------

I like how both teams are so short of quality left-backs Cliché is a given.
So true :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Vidal is not an attacking midfielder. Vidal for me, was competing for the 2 spots in central midfield. Pirlo of course is the number one option, but he's followed by Yaya, whom obviously is a better midfielder than Vidal.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 14:40 ----------

So true :D
Vidal played as AM in Bayer. He can play CDM, CM, AM, LB, CB.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Vidal played as AM in Bayer. He can play CDM, CM, AM, LB, CB.
I know that he's versatile and can play there, but in that position no way is he better than Nasri. He isn't half as talented, nor as good a dribbler nor is he as creative as Nasri. Vidal is a very good CM, but i don;t think he has the attacking qualities to be a good enough attacking midfielder to be honest.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I know that he's versatile and can play there, but in that position no way is he better than Nasri. He isn't half as talented, nor as good a dribbler nor is he as creative as Nasri. Vidal is a very good CM, but i don;t think he has the attacking qualities to be a good enough attacking midfielder to be honest.
in 2010/2011 he had 10 goals / 11 assists in the bundesliga, playing the attacking mid position.

in 2010/2011 nasri had 10 goals / 1 assists in the premier league, playing the attacking mid position.

in 2009/2010 nasri had 2 goals / 5 assists in the premier league, playing the attacking mid position.

half as talented, nasri is a circus player with nice flicks.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
in 2010/2011 he had 10 goals / 11 assists in the bundesliga, playing the attacking mid position.

in 2010/2011 nasri had 10 goals / 1 assists in the premier league, playing the attacking mid position.

in 2009/2010 nasri had 2 goals / 5 assists in the premier league, playing the attacking mid position.

half as talented, nasri is a circus player with nice flicks.
Nasri was average in his first two seasons for us, but i'm willing to bet he'd have double the amount of goals and assists had he been playing in Germany.

Jul 1, 2010
Nasri was average in his first two seasons for us, but i'm willing to bet he'd have double the amount of goals and assists had he been playing in Germany.
Why so?

It's not like it's easier to score goals in the Bundesliga than in the EPL, look at Papiss Cissé for instance.

I do agree though that Vidal ain't very good as an AM. He's an absolutely fantastic CM, though. Between him and Toure, I'd pick the latter but Vidal is getting close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)