[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I generally did not want him to come to the EPL, now i have to hate a player i liked and was a big fan of, for so long :frown:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hear hear, you still can get Mavuba :D
He's an absolutely amazing talent, though i'm not sure how long it will take him to adapt to the English game, but when he does, he's going to be big. Huge loss for City and United, fvck Wenger for going for Podolski instead of him.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I don't get the fascination with Hulk, even with the odd spectacular moments he provides. Seems really overpriced.
I also think he is a bit overrated but on second thought it's not like 35 or so mil euros, reportedly, can buy you a much better available player in the same age range these days. Look at the players Juve has been connected to lately to become their new top striker, in that price range, who can you say is better than Hulk and more likely to be the real deal? Maybe RVP but he is 29 already and with history of injuries.

I still expect Torres to leave Chelsea as now they could use a proper targetman/goalscorer to replace Drogba and Hulk is not exactly that type of player. Watch out for Torres to make room for someone like Cavani, Higuain and even Falcao.

May 22, 2007
I also think he is a bit overrated but on second thought it's not like 35 or so mil euros, reportedly, can buy you a much better available player in the same age range these days. Look at the players Juve has been connected to lately to become their new top striker, in that price range, who can you say is better than Hulk and more likely to be the real deal? Maybe RVP but he is 29 already and with history of injuries.

I still expect Torres to leave Chelsea as now they could use a proper targetman/goalscorer to replace Drogba and Hulk is not exactly that type of player. Watch out for Torres to make room for someone like Cavani, Higuain and even Falcao.
With FFP, can Chelsea spunk 10m on Marin, 30m+ on Hazard, 30m+ on Hulk and 40m+ on another player?

I think Hulk will do quite well for Chelsea, physical player to fit into a physical league, I don't think he's particularly exciting though. Like RVP, Cavani etc.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
With FFP, can Chelsea spunk 10m on Marin, 30m+ on Hazard, 30m+ on Hulk and 40m+ on another player?

I think Hulk will do quite well for Chelsea, physical player to fit into a physical league, I don't think he's particularly exciting though. Like RVP, Cavani etc.
FFPis one murky water - they postponed it for another year or two, iirc, so who knows what's and when is gonna happen there. Mybe Chelski thought they could use that and stack up on younger, quality players now to carry them for the next 6-7 and more years :p

I think they can get 20+ for Torres and he would be especially valuable in a swap deal with AM for Falcao considering his history with AM and reports he is thinking of going back there. A move like that should save Chelski quite some money from Falcao's 50 or so mil pricetag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)