[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I read somewhere that we also got important revenue from our champions league campaign, and will probably too from competitions like the super cup and the club world cup, added that in the end we didn't miss out from the next CL's money.

Drogba, Kalou, Bosingwa have left and Malouda is following them shortly (I expect) so that frees up a lot of wage money too. Drogba was earning £100k/pw, Kalou and Bosingwa were earning close to £80k/pw while Malouda's was close to Drogba's figure.

Our new signings aren't earning that much in comparison, Ramires earns about £40k/pw while Mata earns £55k/pw, Cahill earns around £70k/pw. No idea how much Luiz earns though but it shouldn't be too far away from those figures.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Whatever it is, its awesome for you Chelsea fans. Abramovic handing out presents right now.

Also, Serie A must be all over guys like this. League needs its prestige back. But everything is on us with Milan and Inter being poor as hell.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
What exactly are you proposing?

Is Galliani still sniffing around Drogs? :mad:
I was thinking more along the lines of swapping the teams' summer transfer budgets :D

---------- Post added 28.05.2012 at 15:01 ----------

It would be actually

Hulk (?)- Mata - Hazard

--------Torres (Falcao?)
Hulk will be on the right:

Hazzard/Mata - Falcao/Cavani/Torres - Hulk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Damn Gabe. Looks like Roman is paying his way back into contention. Whoever the next Chelsea manager is, will have a decent team to work with.

May 22, 2007
I read somewhere that we also got important revenue from our champions league campaign, and will probably too from competitions like the super cup and the club world cup, added that in the end we didn't miss out from the next CL's money.

Drogba, Kalou, Bosingwa have left and Malouda is following them shortly (I expect) so that frees up a lot of wage money too. Drogba was earning £100k/pw, Kalou and Bosingwa were earning close to £80k/pw while Malouda's was close to Drogba's figure.

Our new signings aren't earning that much in comparison, Ramires earns about £40k/pw while Mata earns £55k/pw, Cahill earns around £70k/pw. No idea how much Luiz earns though but it shouldn't be too far away from those figures.
I'd forgotten there was a Champions League prize money + bonus and all that in there. Still looks like a lot though, with the striker as well. I think Torres might stay for another season now Drogba is going.

Great signing by Chelsea.

However they do need to improve their dyer midfield.

:donedeal:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, however it makes me smile when they don't have a manager also. What if the new manager doesn't want these players? Sure they're gifted but will they fit into the new system? Also Hazards been told he'll play when he wants etc according to rumours. Sounds abit daft.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah, however it makes me smile when they don't have a manager also. What if the new manager doesn't want these players? Sure they're gifted but will they fit into the new system? Also Hazards been told he'll play when he wants etc according to rumours. Sounds abit daft.
I guess so. But Roman's always been a DOF by proxy. So it isn't surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)