[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i like the club... the only club i've bothered to enquire about the results in BPL, until Hull City showed up... they have the most passionate fans (according to me) in England... Hope somebody buys the club asap and they appoint a permanent manager... they deserve a place in the top half of the table at least...
BPL? Bhenchod Premier League?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i_j8mmL-Vo

Screw you guys! That is the best move, ever.^^
that's the difference between people who aren't afraid to try something, even if they fail, and ultimately succeed. and those who immediately get rid of the ball at the smallest hint of pressure

is ronaldo gonna feel stupid for screwing up that move when he's holding up the Golden Ball in december? I don't think so

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
that's the difference between people who aren't afraid to try something, even if they fail, and ultimately succeed. and those who immediately get rid of the ball at the smallest hint of pressure

is ronaldo gonna feel stupid for screwing up that move when he's holding up the Golden Ball in december? I don't think so

Xavi.H :yawn:

You're right Martin but I think Ronaldo is talented and skillful enough to win the Golden Ball without those acts. I'm not a fan of this kind of play in which you humiliate your opponent. This is why I hate most of Brazilian players. You remember Cafu vs. Nedved?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Xavi.H :yawn:

You're right Martin but I think Ronaldo is talented and skillful enough to win the Golden Ball without those acts. I'm not a fan of this kind of play in which you humiliate your opponent.
I'm with you there. That's why I've never been a big fan of Ibrahimovic, or C Ronaldo for that matter.

But this culture of deriding small mistakes is silly, predicated upon the conviction that we're all worthless and therefore whoever dares try something deserves humiliation for his audacity to try. The best things in this world where created by people who said "I'm not sure if this will work".

This is why I hate most of Brazilian players. You remember Cafu vs. Nedved?
vaguely

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm with you there. That's why I've never been a big fan of Ibrahimovic, or C Ronaldo for that matter.

But this culture of deriding small mistakes is silly, predicated upon the conviction that we're all worthless and therefore whoever dares try something deserves humiliation for his audacity to try. The best things in this world where created by people who said "I'm not sure if this will work".
True that.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0aAtFm1mYQ8

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
interesting match next saturday when arsenal meets Manu without adebayor, van persie and walcot.
are'nt u just the happiest person alive right now!!

i think its a blow for arsenal to have there players sidelined but hopefully they can pull sth against manure this saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)