[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (165 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Sky Sports saying that Walcott, Silvestre and Gallas will play today. Good news i guess, but i still cant see us scoring with Bentdner upfront alone.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This was only the second time i watched Manchester's RB Rafael and for the second time he did great. He played a very good match against us in a friendly and today he was great. I hear he's only 18.
Nice scouting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ален;1797655 said:
This was only the second time i watched Manchester's RB Rafael and for the second time he did great. He played a very good match against us in a friendly and today he was great. I hear he's only 18.
Nice scouting.
This is the message I just sent my friend (a Manc) on facebook:

Elvin Joel Dominic wrote at 9:43am
I've got 2 words for you bro: SAMIR NASRI.

You know what's really trippy tho? When it was like 88th min, I was thinking to myself: "imma send Esam a message, bust his balls a lil bit :D, but this Rafael kid is going to be sick one day, I think".

So I swear the minute I thought that, the fuckin' guy scores for MU haha

Good game...

Jul 15, 2006
YES! Fuck You Man U! Good match from Arsenal, however I must say both Bendtner/Rooney suck dick, both made awful decisions and had terrible finishing today, abysmal performances. Neville is also well past it, and the kid should have played from the start of the game. I'm happy for Mr. Weasley, because from the start both him and I knew Nasri was great and had that potential, hopefully by today more people on this earth are convinced..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)