[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Now if I could be Wenger for a minute, I would call security to kick his ass out of my (Wenger's) office. I would ban him from his life :D I really hate theese kind of cunts, he thinks like he is centre of the Universe and doesn't realise how bad he is and how much he sucks. He could get gazzilion pounds per week but still he will miss a goal from 5 meters. He is really going to choke whereever he goes and I'm so excited with that, fuckin mercenary!!!

That's why I appreciate player like Cesc who said that as long as he feels appreciated and important to Arsenal he will play for them. And that shows how big player he is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's being paid 45k Euros a week, Our board offered to double that, which would have mad him earn 90k Euro's per week making him the third biggest earner in our team, he certainly doesnt deserve that, obviously though he's asking for 150k Euros, i say fuck him..Van Persie is the better striker by a country mile. we dont hear him comparing himself to Henry.

Aug 30, 2006
He's being paid 45k Euros a week, Our board offered to double that, which would have mad him earn 90k Euro's per week making him the third biggest earner in our team, he certainly doesnt deserve that, obviously though he's asking for 150k Euros, i say fuck him..Van Persie is the better striker by a country mile. we dont hear him comparing himself to Henry.
Adebayour is just greedy. TBH he has only had one decent season

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
90k a week thats like 4 million euros a year, so why didn't arsenal pay that wage for flamini? I mean they could have kept flamini in the team, he's allready used to wenger's system and performed really well for them last season. Plus i think that flamini is more important to the team than ade.

Arsenal allready got 3 forwards who r bitter than ade (perhaps not walcott :D , but both Eduardo and van persie r bitter IMO). I know that they're different forwards (ade is more like a box striker) but arsenal always did great with forwards like van persie and eduardo (since the days of Ian Wright then anelka and finally henry).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
90k a week thats like 4 million euros a year, so why didn't arsenal pay that wage for flamini? I mean they could have kept flamini in the team, he's allready used to wenger's system and performed really well for them last season. Plus i think that flamini is more important to the team than ade.

Arsenal allready got 3 forwards who r bitter than ade (perhaps not walcott :D , but both Eduardo and van persie r bitter IMO). I know that they're different forwards (ade is more like a box striker) but arsenal always did great with forwards like van persie and eduardo (since the days of Ian Wright then anelka and finally henry).
Good point i wouldnt mind that at all, but lets not forget that Van Persie is made of glass, and that Eduardo is sure to miss a few months of next season, and we dont even know if he's going to be back to his best anyway..so Ade moving would be a big blow for us, not because of his quality but because we already lost too much first team members.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He is,

the boss said he was going to play him upfront, but i somehow doubt that, i'm sure he'll keep his habit of playing central midfielders, fullbacks, strikers, stewards and waterboys on the wing.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Official: Deco to Chelsea.

Chelsea Sign Deco - Official

Chelsea have officially announced the signing of Portuguese midfielder Deco, who signs on after a torrid final season at FC Barcelona. Player and new club alike have been seeking each other out for some time, and just days after Euro 2008 they have completed their deal...

Chelsea have officially confirmed via their website that Deco has become Luiz Felipe Scolari's first signing as boss.

Posing for photographs with club executive Peter Kenyon, the Portuguese international remarked, "It is good for me to be here and first of all I am very happy to be here.

"I am sure I have come at the right time to do great things and be able to help Chelsea go back to the way it was and come back to being the first one, not only in England but also to win the Champions League that has been their dream for so long."

The 30-year-old has been clawing at the exit door of Barcelona after a difficult last season at Camp Nou, and the Catalan club seemed all too eager to grant his wish.

No fee has been formally confirmed by the interested parties, but £8m (€10m) is rumoured to be the price paid by the Pensioners for Deco, whose contract was not up until 2010. He is said to have penned a two-year deal at the Bridge.

London Calling

The former Porto man, who narrowly missed out on being able to join up with former mentor José Mourinho, implied that a move to England was something of a step up from Barça.

"The Premier League is a great league and it is getting better and you can see that with the Champions League Final, where you had two English teams," he explained.

"It is great that we have so many great players here at Chelsea and it is great that there is the competition which is healthy for everybody and this just makes the team better."

"To have great players in any position of the club just enhances the club.

"I know it is a new challenge but I am looking forward to it.

"I know I need a little bit of time to adapt bit but I am sure I will adapt quite well and quite fast and do my best for the team."

Swings & Roundabouts

With Deco now vying for a first team place at the Bridge, there could be other midfield movements to come, most notably out of the exit door.

Frank Lampard is said to be in Milan for talks with Internazionale over a possible switch to Serie A, and with competition for an attacking place in the line-up his mission may just have become that much more urgent.

goal.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This is scary, the only thing Chelsea missed last season was some creativity, Deco will give them just that, i hope Drogba leaves them to even things out.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Manchester City have completed the signing of CSKA Moscow's highly-rated Brazilian striker Jo on a four-year contract for a fee believed to be in the region of £19million.

The 21-year-old found the net 44 times in 77 games for the Russian side following his transfer from Brazilian side Corinthians in 2005.

JO City manager Mark Hughes said of his first signing since replacing Sven-Goran Eriksson as manager at Eastlands: "He's a big talent and a young man with a big future.

"A lot has been said about him and there was a big expectation on him coming out of Brazil. So with the success he's had I think it's a real coup that we've been able to bring him to the club.

"He's a big guy, in stature and in ability, so I think everybody will enjoy watching him play."

Jo had earlier said of his decision to leave CSKA: "There is a hard moment for every player - when you have to leave a club which is dear to you.

"CSKA is nothing less than a large family. I spent two exciting years at CSKA. During this time I kept improving myself and my name became known in Europe.

"I enjoyed working with all of my team-mates, and together we've won many remarkable trophies.

"I will always keep in my memory the days at CSKA and I wish great success to my former club."

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Crespo is a free agent.

Channel4.com:
Chelsea let Crespo leave
Thursday 3 July, 2008
Chelsea have officially released Argentine striker Hernan Crespo, who spent the last two seasons at Inter, after his contract expired.

Despite being owned by Chelsea since 2003, Crespo has spent the last four years in Italy with loan spells at Milan and Inter.

Ironically, Crespo’s last involvement at Stamford Bridge came under Jose Mourinho in 2005-06 but he was frozen out by the Portuguese Coach.

“We thank Hernan for his efforts in a Chelsea shirt and wish him well in the future,” a statement on the Blues’ website reads.

Crespo scored 20 goals in 49 games for Chelsea and is the first player in history to score in the Champions League for five different sides.

The 32-year-old is now a free agent and will consider his club future with Roma reportedly interested in securing his services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)