[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (169 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
If i was guaranteed Huntelaar or Villa, i'd do that without any hesitation.

But fact of the matter is, we all know Arsene wont buy anyone if he sold Adebayor. Thats why i'd rather he stayed.
This is what i don't understand with him, he sells players for huge amounts and he doesn't invest it. Adebayor will be sold for about 20m it would be sensible to invest it in a world class replacement, its more than an adequate amount.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This is what i don't understand with him, he sells players for huge amounts and he doesn't invest it. Adebayor will be sold for about 20m it would be sensible to invest it in a world class replacement, its more than an adequate amount.
Beats me, It would be extremely painful watching a Bentdner Vela partnership upfront next season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Anyone have any messages they would like me to pass on to Rooney & Co at great volume when they come to town tomorrow?

I just hope Diamond crocks him like he crocked Aguero when we played Athletico last season.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Anyone have any messages they would like me to pass on to Rooney & Co at great volume when they come to town tomorrow?

I just hope Diamond crocks him like he crocked Aguero when we played Athletico last season.
Zander Diamond? The only Aberdeen player I know! One of my friends used to live there and sort of supported them for a while. I only remember him talking about Zander Diamond and some Finnish guy called Heineken or something.

I can't think of anything specific to shout at Manure just now but make sure to give them plenty of abuse!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Solid pick up.;)

We sold Crouch and Guthrie today. So that's another 12-14 million sterling to blow on Dutch/Hungarian/Danish youngsters.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Rafa's trying to be Wenger. Buying all these young foreigners and hoping they turn into a Cesc. Either way, it doesn't look like Xabi will be going anywhere soon. I can say that I am fine with that. Hopefully we can sign a winger of some sort.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Il Milan ha in casa la contropartita per Adebayor?
MILANO > Potrebbe essere clamorosamente Marco Borriello la chiave che permetterebbe al Milan di sbloccare la trattativa con l'Arsenal per Adebayor. L'attaccante napoletano e' molto gradito all'allenatore dei "Gunners", Arsene Wenger e a Milano rischierebbe di trascorrere la stagione tra panchina e tribuna. Il Milan potrebbe quindi decidere di inserirlo nella trattativa per portare l'attaccante togolese alla corte di Ancelotti. Staremo a vedere, vi terremo costantemente aggiornati sui prossimi sviluppi della trattativa.

http://www.calciomercatonews.com/dettaglioNewsCategoria.asp?hdnIdCategoria=2&hdnId=9742

Seems like Milan want to throw Borriello into the Adebayor deal.

I wonder what Fred thinks about that:eyebrows:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
they can fuck off, either they give us our 35M or they can forget about the most overrated player on the planet...

Borriello my ass, we've got enough average players thank you very much

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Man Utd won 2-0. They got a soft penalty and we had a goal wrongly disallowed for offside.

Rooney got booed and ended up giving the crowd a one fingered salute.

It was a pretty dull game though. A very friendly friendly with almost no physical contact.

Oh, and apparently some of our lads gave some Mancs a good kicking before the game.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Rooney got booed and ended up giving the crowd a one fingered salute.
Nice one. He's a c**t.

I was at Galway United (my other team) away match a couple of months ago and one of our own players gave the travelling supporters a one fingered salute. The pr**k has been sold since :D

It was a pretty dull game though. A very friendly friendly with almost no physical contact.

Oh, and apparently some of our lads gave some Mancs a good kicking before the game.
Not that friendly! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)