[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Rooney could be the most overrated player in our generation. I remember when Sky commentators were touting him the next George Best.

What a fucking insult that is, wankers.

Here's to England missing out on another tournament. :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Rooney could be the most overrated player in our generation. I remember when Sky commentators were touting him the next George Best.
What a fucking insult that is, wankers.

Here's to England missing out on another tournament. :pint:
Michel owen the new maradona when he scored that shity goal against argentina in 98, paul gascoigne the best midfielder in the world during the euros in 96 and the list goes on and on :crazy: .....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
With Nasri in the team, theres no place for Hleb anyway..but we still need a top defensive midfielder,another attacking midfielder(preferrably a winger) and a quality goalkeeper if we want to have any chance of winning the league.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
you got denislon, and with rosicky and nasri your wings seem to be ok, is gallas staying?
Denilson showed no signs of improvement at all last season, infact he was one of our worst players last season, he failed to impress whenever given the chance to play...not to mention he isnt that ballwinning hard tackling midfielder we need..

Gallas is staying.

I agree with you on the wings part, but then again Rosicky cant seem to string three games together, and i'd hate to see Eboue on the wings again next season, he's downright shambolic out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)