[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But you're forgetting they have a capable manager now - Juande Ramos. I'm not saying they'll win anything, but they will do better than many people think, unfortunately.
They look really good on paper. But depth is an issue especially if Berbatov leaves. That's a lot of pressure on young players. If someone gets injured or goes through a spell of poor form, as most youngster do, it will be difficult for them to recover.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They look really good on paper. But depth is an issue especially if Berbatov leaves. That's a lot of pressure on young players. If someone gets injured or goes through a spell of poor form, as most youngster do, it will be difficult for them to recover.
Well, I don't think they're going to sell Berbatov, so that's out. If that guy and Keane stay healthy, they will be fine for the entire season. In midfield and defense they have capable back ups in Taiwo, Malbranque, Stalteri the Canadian, and Kaboul. So I think they'll be fine as long as they stay healthy.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Spurs won't do anything, unless they sign proper DM and a keeper.

They have heaps of attacking talent, but look a wee bit lightweight in midfield.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well, I don't think they're going to sell Berbatov, so that's out. If that guy and Keane stay healthy, they will be fine for the entire season. In midfield and defense they have capable back ups in Taiwo, Malbranque, Stalteri the Canadian, and Kaboul. So I think they'll be fine as long as they stay healthy.
Stalteri is way past it, Kaboul is Tottenhams answer to Boumsong and when did Taiwo sign for them?? are you sure of that, i'm pretty sure he still plays for L'OM.

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
Tainio is a midfielder, crap at full back

Kaboul, well, he is a clownshoes

And Stalteri was sent off to Fulham last year so they dont even want him

Malbranque is decent though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)