[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (167 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Are Chelsea in crisis?
They were doing just fine when Scolari took over. I dont know what happened down the road though!! It is kind of strange to see a team with a good Manager and Class players stumble like that!
In my opinion it's because other teams have gotten used to their tactics now.
Which are what? I dont see them playing football at all. No actics, no spirit. Its like they dont care anymore to win or lose.

HOw could Scolari keep Bosingwa handle CR? He was really shitty! Plus Scolari knows CR very well and should have prepared for a better option to hold his runs.
People have figured out that if you close down Chelsea's fullbacks, you basically kill their greatest point of attack
I think a lot of it has to do with their dramatic CL loss last May, the team hasn't recovered from it IMO.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The writer of the article probably hasn't seen half of those players and another dozen he has probably only seen once.

Pointless list.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marchisio better than Hamsik? Pierre Gignac better than Giovinco? Jozy Altidore who has been poor everytime he set foot on the pitch for Villareal at 8th. Jack Wilshere is talented, especially for a 17 year old. But he's not as good as Hamsik or even Giovinco.

Nice to see Khalfan Ibrahim in that list :D anyone know the guy, or ever seen him play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)