[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The Chelsea defending really is pathetic.

I wonder if Mourinho is looking forward to playing Man Utd after watching this game?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:tup:

any league where fergie cud be considered a tactical genius cud never be highly rated in my book.
I don't think anyone who knows much about football would consider him a tactical genius, though he has got better at that aspect of management.

He has always been a great man-manager and is very good at getting his team to impose their style on the game, rather than adjusting to how the opponents want to play.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Chelsea were shit today. When is Scolari going to realize that his narrow tactical setup doesnt work in England. And what the fuck happened to John Terry and Carvalho all of a sudden? The former especially being particularly poor today.

Another thing that should be noted, is that Ballack, Lampard and Deco cannot co-exist.

Because it is fast, aggressive and has shit defences.
Not as bad as Liga's defenses. Did you see yesterday's game between Villareal and Valencia? Or any game Athletico has played. Now thats what i call shit defences.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't think anyone who knows much about football would consider him a tactical genius, though he has got better at that aspect of management.

He has always been a great man-manager and is very good at getting his team to impose their style on the game, rather than adjusting to how the opponents want to play.
:tup:

Exactly & Mourinho is quite good at man management if i may say.

I cant believe Chelsea crumbled like that however my greatest concern is that all these horrible results will cause them to pick up their game when they play us.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Chelsea were shit today. When is Scolari going to realize that his narrow tactical setup doesnt work in England. And what the fuck happened to John Terry and Carvalho all of a sudden? The former especially being particularly poor today.

Another thing that should be noted, is that Ballack, Lampard and Deco cannot co-exist.

Not as bad as Liga's defenses. Did you see yesterday's game between Villareal and Valencia? Or any game Athletico has played. Now thats what i call shit defences.
I agree about Chelsea's tactics.

I can't watch La Liga, because the defending is just too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)