[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Liverpool lose points once again. They were shit today. They tried to play Stokes one route game and they inevitably lost the battle. If Man Utd beat the Russians tommorow which is extremely likely, Liverpool can kiss the top of the table bye bye.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, you are way too much dependant on Fabregas. 70% ball possession without creating dangerous chances is not good at all.
Can't argue with that really. But i have to say its Wengers fault, if he had replaced Rosicky and kept Hleb, we wouldnt have been that dependent on Cesc. At least those two were capable of providing creativity in Fabregas's absence, unlike the mediocre footballers that are Denilson, Song and Diaby.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can't argue with that really. But i have to say its Wengers fault, if he had replaced Rosicky and kept Hleb, we wouldnt have been that dependent on Cesc. At least those two were capable of providing creativity in Fabregas's absence, unlike the mediocre footballers that are Denilson, Song and Diaby.
But then again, Arsenal fans seemed to abhor Hleb and how Wenger fielded him, so you can't have it both ways.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But then again, Arsenal fans seemed to abhor Hleb and how Wenger fielded him, so you can't have it both ways.
He was average in his first two years with us, but in his last season he was really good, even i admitted i was wrong about him.

Is it true that Arsenal are getting Artjavin?
It might be, Arsene didnt deny it, and Arshavin recently said he wants to play for us(he already said the same of Real, Barca and all the other big teams of England though, so i'd take it with a pinch of salt)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Watching Arsenal was really depressing, Most of their league games this season is one big snooze and show of imcomptence after another.

I mean, why play that midfield really? You are desperate and does zip as Nasri in LW and with the other 3 clowns in midfield, then he takes out Diaby or Eboue for Vela as usual, Vela goes to left wing and Nasri takes up the central Cesc role, immediately he is twice the player and creates danger (that Ade misses because he thinks time freezes for him...). And you would think, even if Nasri doesnt much defense in the center, you still oughta keep him there because only he can do something. But he repeats the same crap every game lately. Nasri goes back to his wing next game (where he doesnt really doesnt get involved enough, and cant pass as well from), and then only changed to the center late parts of the game when you need something to happend, and Nasri usually does in that position.

Vela is played out of position in the wing (like Eduardo was when he was new), but he does in 2 minutes what Eboue or Diaby cant in a whole game, get past his player with speed and play intelligently.

And good that Bendtner atleast scored, but the fucker cant pass for shit, missed everything in the few minutes he was in, and whats with playing him in the wing? :disagree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Watching Arsenal was really depressing, Most of their league games this season is one big snooze and show of imcomptence after another.

I mean, why play that midfield really? You are desperate and does zip as Nasri in LW and with the other 3 clowns in midfield, then he takes out Diaby or Eboue for Vela as usual, Vela goes to left wing and Nasri takes up the central Cesc role, immediately he is twice the player and creates danger (that Ade misses because he thinks time freezes for him...). And you would think, even if Nasri doesnt much defense in the center, you still oughta keep him there because only he can do something. But he repeats the same crap every game lately. Nasri goes back to his wing next game (where he doesnt really doesnt get involved enough, and cant pass as well from), and then only changed to the center late parts of the game when you need something to happend, and Nasri usually does in that position.

Vela is played out of position in the wing (like Eduardo was when he was new), but he does in 2 minutes what Eboue or Diaby cant in a whole game, get past his player with speed and play intelligently.

And good that Bendtner atleast scored, but the fucker cant pass for shit, missed everything in the few minutes he was in, and whats with playing him in the wing? :disagree:
Wengers gone mad . This season he has played most of our players on the wing at some point. Toure played on the right, Silvestre and Clichy had small stints on the left wing, Denilson and RVP on the right and worse of all Bentdner was tried on both wings. I'm expecting Pat Rice and Manuel Almunia to be given a chance to play as wingers sometime in the future.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know.

A defence made up of four supposedly world class defenders and not one of them takes responsibility to go and attack the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)