[ENG] Premier League 2014/2015 (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What you think about Rémi Garde to Newcastle?
It would be a good fit imo, remi garde is a good coach, highly regarded in France for his football knowledge, and work with young players, of course the fact that Newcastle has a huge french influence these days definitely makes his assimilation smoother.

Jul 15, 2006
It would be a good fit imo, remi garde is a good coach, highly regarded in France for his football knowledge, and work with young players, of course the fact that Newcastle has a huge french influence these days definitely makes his assimilation smoother.
This is what I thought too, although I would have liked to see Paul Clement come full-circle back to the Premier League out of Ancelotti's shadow at Newcastle. Also Slaven Bilić given his past history.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Can anyone explain why is this Ross Barkley rated so highly by the British? Everytime i watch Everton he's nothing but average. Maybe I'm watching the wrong matches?

Also is it just me or the EPL is getting worse every year. This look more like a Brasileirão on steroids. 100 misplaced passes in 5 minutes at 500kmph.

- - - Updated - - -

Jovetic looking dangerous. @Hustini

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can anyone explain why is this Ross Barkley rated so highly by the British? Everytime i watch Everton he's nothing but average. Maybe I'm watching the wrong matches?

Also is it just me or the EPL is getting worse every year. This look more like a Brasileirão on steroids. 100 misplaced passes in 5 minutes at 500kmph.

- - - Updated - - -

He was exceptional last season, not so much this one.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)