[ENG] Premier League 2014/2015 (2 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And people were saying that I was exaggerating when I said that this Chelsea team is significantly inferior to the one Mourinho had between 2004 and 2007 :lol:
:agree:

And Mourinho. The man gets whinier and whinier each year. It's pathetic. One day it's blaming the ball boys for time-wasting, the next it's that there is an entire conspiracy against only Chelsea, and now it's that the ref was too slow to keep up with the play and call a penalty.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:agree:

And Mourinho. The man gets whinier and whinier each year. It's pathetic. One day it's blaming the ball boys for time-wasting, the next it's that there is an entire conspiracy against only Chelsea, and now it's that the ref was too slow to keep up with the play and call a penalty.
Meh, he just talks a lot of bullshit, and I'm 90% certain that he doesn't reall mean it.

But yeah, if he's serious it's whiny as fuck.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great start to the year. Chelsea and Arsenal getting embarrassed, brilliant stuff.
Arsenal's keeper was just :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, he just talks a lot of bull$#@!, and I'm 90% certain that he doesn't reall mean it.

But yeah, if he's serious it's whiny as $#@!.
He probably doesn't mean a lot of it, or purposefully engages in hyperbole to drive points home, but jesus, some of it is so ridiculous.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
And people were saying that I was exaggerating when I said that this Chelsea team is significantly inferior to the one Mourinho had between 2004 and 2007 :lol:
If they win the pl and reach the cl final,this side would be as good if not better than 2004 side.
One thing though,and its that this side has enormous potential.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This chelsea team regardless of todays results is still one of the most balanced sides in europe on it's day. They really need to get rid of players like salah, mikel and shurlle though they are fucking useless. It's no coincidence that the top teams fucked up today, to play with minimal rest time during the festive period has always brought up surprising results for as long as I can remember.

- - - Updated - - -

If Arsenal was a person he should be impaled.
arsenal is nothing more than Alexis Sanchez fc

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Papers are saying Gerrard is going to leave Liverpool, that's the last of the Istanbul team then. As legendary as he is for the club, it's probably best for all parties involved. The team is usually better without him in the side these days and he probably realizes it himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)