[ENG] Premier League 2014/2015 (4 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I haven't really followed Chelsea so I wouldn't know but it's definitely the worst.
Well, they've been pretty solid all season. Terry's been on soem youth-juice and played liek he's 25 again.

Anyways, always lovely too see Chelsea getting bashed.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile at the Water Park @Alen What about that Eden Hazard?!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why are people comparing this Chelsea to Bayern and Real? Hats off to Mourinho, but even he can't bring Chelsea an important trophy when Hazard is his main player. It takes quality and character if you want to win important things, not overhyped kids with above average dribbling ability.
As expected, City caught them and it's a matter of a week or two until they overtake them. And we're talking about a weak-ish EPL, not even close to the league it used to be some years ago.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,576
    2 weeks ago Chelsea was too strong and without competition in EPL. A war machine. A team that cannot ever do bad. Hazard was amazing and more mature.

Now Chelsea isn't strong, Hazard is weak, EPL is meh and they are gonna lose 1st spot.

:p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    you have to take account that the big teams are likely to slip up at this time of the year, i mean to play from boxing day 2 days later and another 2/3 days after that is just a joke it is easy to see why there are calls for the winter break

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Nice attacking play here, which is what you'd expect from teams with those type of players in an open game. The defending doesn't need commenting on because neither team tried it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)