[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (180 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thanks mate, I just hope Wenger follows this up with some investment in the team.
who did you have in mind? Mandzukic/Benzema (if they leave) for the attack would make you much stronger, you could use a winger also, a CM and a RB. Wenger has a lot to do over the summer...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
btw, whose seen Yaya Sanogo in action. What a fucking joke, he makes Bendtner look semi decent.

- - - Updated - - -

who did you have in mind? Mandzukic/Benzema (if they leave) for the attack would make you much stronger, you could use a winger also, a CM and a RB. Wenger has a lot to do over the summer...
He does have a lot to do.

The three absolutely essential signings he has to make are a striker, a central midfielder who is dynamic and can tackle and a right back to replace Sagna. Those are absolute musts, a centerback and to a lesser extent another winger would be useful too, though that is stretching it, I'd be ecstatic if Wenger made 3 good signings on the first 3 positions.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i can see Wenger getting one of Benzema/Mandzukic (the one who will be available) which would solve the attack. also, Luiz Gustavo who is somehow forgoten since hes in Wolfsburg, would improve your team. he is an amazing player and would it in the CM role you need and he seems like the player Wenger would buy (not too expensive, not being linked with anyone) but the problem might be Wolfsburg. but you can always bring back Song :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i can see Wenger getting one of Benzema/Mandzukic (the one who will be available) which would solve the attack. also, Luiz Gustavo who is somehow forgoten since hes in Wolfsburg, would improve your team. he is an amazing player and would it in the CM role you need and he seems like the player Wenger would buy (not too expensive, not being linked with anyone) but the problem might be Wolfsburg. but you can always bring back Song :D
Gustavo would be great, Song wouldn't be too bad though I prefer someone more dynamic. How about Martinez though, I'm sure he's not happy with being on Bayern's bench, and he'd be an absolutely amazing signing:D

Benzema would be a top move, he's always worked well with Ozil.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Gustavo would be great, Song wouldn't be too bad though I prefer someone more dynamic. How about Martinez though, I'm sure he's not happy with being on Bayern's bench, and he'd be an absolutely amazing signing:D

Benzema would be a top move, he's always worked well with Ozil.

Marchisio, promising young italian CM, the new lampard. Only 25 mil for you!!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
or Khedira, he also worked great with Ozil at Real and the NT. Martinez is unlikely, as Bayern bosses would never allow him to leave after making him the most expensive player in BL history :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)