[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (12 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Meh, when Ronaldo was crying that nobody from Real showed support to him and he even stopped to celebrate his goals because of that situation everyone were trying to support him and blame madrid's board of directors and Perez for it, while now everyone is making a jokes about Yaya

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4553992 said:
Meh, when Ronaldo was crying that nobody from Real showed support to him and he even stopped to celebrate his goals because of that situation everyone were trying to support him and blame madrid's board of directors and Perez for it, while now everyone is making a jokes about Yaya
I didn't... I hope ronaldo breaks both his legs, where Yaya deserves a place where he is being supported day and night... though i don't know where that is, because of the racism in every fucking country

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
you're just mad you can't jump as high as him

If I trained myself for a couple of years i could jump just as high... and you could do that too...
it's just that we didn't...

His football skills though... that is something to be jealous of... but that doesn't mean that I am prohibited to dislike/hate him..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I didn't... I hope ronaldo breaks both his legs, where Yaya deserves a place where he is being supported day and night... though i don't know where that is, because of the racism in every $#@!ing country
Germany :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

If I trained myself for a couple of years i could jump just as high... and you could do that too...

His football skills though... that is something to be jealous of... but that doesn't mean that I am prohibited to dislike/hate him..
Super Mario didnt train at all, and he stil can jump higher than Ronaldo

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

They are doing a standing jump, I really doubt his is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)