[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (8 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marchisio, promising young italian CM, the new lampard. Only 25 mil for you!!
Marchisio has got good ability, that doesn't just vanish, so I don't have a problem with him, but he's opposite of what we need. I'd give my right arm for Pogba or Vidal though:klin:

or Khedira, he also worked great with Ozil at Real and the NT. Martinez is unlikely, as Bayern bosses would never allow him to leave after making him the most expensive player in BL history :D
Ya, I figured as much.

I guess him forcing a move out of Bayern so that he can go to Arsenal is out of the question too, huh? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i think hes happy at Bayern, he definetly wont force a move. im not saying he will oppose if they would sell him, but he definetly wont want to leave by himself :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i think hes happy at Bayern, he definetly wont force a move. im not saying he will oppose if they would sell him, but he definetly wont want to leave by himself :D
I was obviously being sarcastic. I still can't believe Suarez tried to force a move to us last summer, guess he feels a little silly now :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya man, where the fuck were you? It was a long saga, and Rodgers just kept being stubborn about it, he was adamant that if Suarez were to be sold he wouldn't sell him to another English team. :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was obviously being sarcastic. I still can't believe Suarez tried to force a move to us last summer, guess he feels a little silly now :D
Yeah, I remember people saying that 40 million and 1 pound bid being the ultimate troll. Hindsight is wonderful.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Ryan Giggs has officially retired and taken up a position as Assistant Manager.

He was formerly employed as an assistant husband :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)