[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (35 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: I hope someone defecates and pisses on Dzeko after clobbering him hard with a baseball bat. After they piss and shit on him, they should put him in a tightly sealed garbage bag (where he rightfully belongs), throw him into a river, and he ends up washing up in a dump somewhere 2-3 days later, still alive and kicking, but so discombobulated and disoriented that he vows to never set foot on a football pitch again, thus resulting in fans the world over rejoicing as they never have to witness his horrific performances again.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
:agree: I hope someone defecates and pisses on Dzeko after clobbering him hard with a baseball bat. After they piss and shit on him, they should put him in a tightly sealed garbage bag (where he rightfully belongs), throw him into a river, and he ends up washing up in a dump somewhere 2-3 days later, still alive and kicking, but so discombobulated and disoriented that he vows to never set foot on a football pitch again, thus resulting in fans the world over rejoicing as they never have to witness his horrific performances again.
:lol: classic B81

Mar 10, 2009
^^ he just won youngest player of the year award, he's been pretty good, I think he's someone we need.

I do understand that we lack the financial capability, but this is why I think we would have a better chance if we go in early, look at Tevez for example

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't doubt that he's a good player, has some qualities, but he is out of our reach, overhyped. He'd cost 40-50m at least and he's not that good IMO.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Tbf,we can say the same about Pogba or atleast thats what neutrals think although i love him and hope he stays with us for a long time.

Hazard is still only 22.He has plenty of years ahead of him to prove himself.Cant be that dismissive about him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)