[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (30 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Only watched the first half and 2-0 wasn't really a fair reflection given how even a game it had been.

Chelsea got a lucky break for the first, then came the issue of Man Utd not having Van Persie when they were getting in great positions in the final third but either failing to create a clear chance or failing to take a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course chicharito scores.

I'm convinced moyes is mediocre. Wellbeck, Valencia, Young in at the same time.
What would you have done instead?

Man Utd have a pretty mediocre squad just now, but I don't quite see how that equates to Moyes being mediocre.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Only watched the first half and 2-0 wasn't really a fair reflection given how even a game it had been.

Chelsea got a lucky break for the first, then came the issue of Man Utd not having Van Persie when they were getting in great positions in the final third but either failing to create a clear chance or failing to take a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Man Utd have a pretty mediocre squad just now, but I don't quite see how that equates to Moyes being mediocre.
he should give Kagawa more playing time, he's more creative than those 3 Wellbeck, Valencia and young together

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

I would've started Chicharito.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he should give Kagawa more playing time, he's more creative than those 3 Wellbeck, Valencia and young together
More creative doesn't necessarily mean more effective, though.

And, as much as Man Utd haven't use him as well as or often as they could/should have, he hasn't exactly done much in his time there to make people think he deserves more playing time or that he should be in the team for big games like the on today.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
More creative doesn't necessarily mean more effective, though.

And, as much as Man Utd haven't use him as well as or often as they could/should have, he hasn't exactly done much in his time there to make people think he deserves more playing time or that he should be in the team for big games like the on today.
I actually liked the way Kagawa was playing with both RvP and Rooney, with him starting in the left

Jul 10, 2006
Moyes deserves some blame for United's failures, but really, the most blames belongs with Fergie and the club leadership. They are just so mediocre. RVP gave them a boost last season, but now they have been exposed without him they are a completely different team.

Fergie left the cupboard bare. He probably saw the writing on the wall and wanted to leave while he was on top of the league.

Moyes can turn the club around, but it's going to take a couple transfer windows to do that. They really need to work on that midfield.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

He's a good coach, but nothing special, and is achieving only what is logical given the really mediocre squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)