Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We already got (reportedly) 30 and 18 offers for the first two, and can easily fetch 25-30 (a la romagnoli) from a potential rugani sale, and then we can pay them the release clause..this is all hypothetical because I am all against this deal and because realistically it means pogbye, and I can't see how we'll replace him
#1) You quoted yourself :lol:

#2) If the cash outlay is only 30 million, then how does it mean that Pogba is gone? I would be far more worried if they only paid in cash.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
#1) You quoted yourself :lol:

#2) If the cash outlay is only 30 million, then how does it mean that Pogba is gone? I would be far more worried if they only paid in cash.
Yeah I'm a forum noob :D It's not financially viable to support salaries for both while raising Bono's contract, while replacing the players included in the alleged deal

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
They may not value those three players the same that we do.

But even with that, we would be giving up 2 bench players, 1 bright prospect and cash for one of the top strikers in the world
Who's basically 29 and has 2 years left on his contract. For him we're giving up a promising striker in Zaza, the future CB for Italy in Rugani, and a bench option we're already selling. Plus the 30m we could spend to get a striker?

This is too much.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Napoli don't want to sell but if juve pay the clause he's our player. The 94mil will be spreading in 2 years which is 47m per season and Higuain has already said yes to our 7.5mil a season contract.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Did I just see Sergio sell the top Italian YOUTH CB in Europe?
For one of the top strikers in the world.

Yes.

He's a 5th choice CB. We can always buy a young CB. You can't go out and just buy a Higuain

- - - Updated - - -

He's having an assgasm for the thought of getting Higuain. Disappointing, Sergio. Disappointing.
Buffon

Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Alves-Pjanic-Marchisio-Pogba-Alex Sandro

Higuain-Dybala

You can count the number of teams in the world who are better on one hand, with fingers to spare

- - - Updated - - -

Who's basically 29 and has 2 years left on his contract. For him we're giving up a promising striker in Zaza, the future CB for Italy in Rugani, and a bench option we're already selling. Plus the 30m we could spend to get a striker?

This is too much.
2 bench players, a prospect, and 30 million for arguably one of the best strikers in the world. People want Cavani, who is almost a year older. Sanchez is a year younger, but is not a #9

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We all know rugani is not a star...and has not showed enought to suggest he is the next nesta.... but just if by chance he turns to be a great defender, thats enought excuse not to sell him.

Our defenders are old...one of them will call quits sooner or later and others can get injured because it has happened in the past. Just because of that, i dont think its wise to sell him...specially with guys like Barzagli at the verge of retiring and chiello having injury issues sometimes..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Yes.

He's a 5th choice CB. We can always buy a young CB. You can't go out and just buy a Higuain

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon

Higuain-Dybala

You can count the number of teams in the world who are better on one hand, with fingers to spare

- - - Updated - - -

2 bench players, a prospect, and 30 million for arguably one of the best strikers in the world. People want Cavani, who is almost a year older. Sanchez is a year younger, but is not a #9
It's not set in stone he'll be 5th choice next season and he's onz of the very best CB prospects there are. Those are even more rare than world class strikers. Especially chokers... The upgrade this is over Mandzukic is marginal especially considering the investment.

100m is 100m whether it's players value or money. We'd have no problems at all selling those guys if we we're looking to do so.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Napoli would be stupid to block Higuain transfer. His contract is running out and he wont extend.

I can actually see this deal happening.

Taking best player of Roma and Napoli in the same Mercato, damn, Marotta on fire. :lol:

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
That doesn't change our situation one bit, right now the only better teams than us are Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona, and Higuain wouldn't improve us all that much. What does change is that almost all of our defenders except Rugani are above 29 years old so we need to keep our young talent, and I'd rather us go for young potential superstars rather than spend a shitload of money on a transfer and crazy wage for a guy that is nearly 29.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm just remembering the seasons with Del Neri and Ferrara when we were the laughing stock in Serie A. And now our Scudetto rivals are crаpping their pants that we'll take their star players and both Milanese clubs are digging deeper in their mediocrity. :touched:

Fuck that... Our main rivals stars are begging to be brought here :touched:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon

Higuain-Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

Yap 1 Barcelona..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)