Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Cavani should be the only plausible Morata replacement. He would do what Tevez did at Juve except he might actually see out his contract.

Berardi comes in for Zaza, but I'm still wondering how he could possibly be played with Dybala. Probably not at all. Did any of this seasons 4-3-3's star Dybala anyway?

Cavani - Mandzukic - Berardi or Alex Sandro - Cavani - Berardi would be relatively tight.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
4-4-2
Cavani-Dybala-
-pogba-Gomez-Marchisio-Berardi-
I was thinking maybe if we switch to4-3-3and do this:
cavani-dybala-berardi
pogba-Gomez-khedira
and with this players we able to use a dynamic alternative that fits into our 3 5 2
cavani-dybala
sandro-pogba-Gomez-marchisio-khedira

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mkhitaryan renewal talks on hold :klin:

"Dass die Gespräche für ein paar Wochen auf Eis gelegt werden mussten, hat Gründe, die er und wir kennen, worüber wir aber nicht reden werden" - Hans-Joachim Watzke im Sport1-Interview
"That renewal talks had been put on hold for a few weeks has reasons that both, the player and the club know, but we are not gonna talk about it (to the media)"

- CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke in a Sport1 interview

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are probably keeping Morata, so we dont need to get overrated shitty belgian forwards

Lukaku :lol: :lol:
Benteke :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Sky are saying

Morata is expected to leave

Offers for Zaza will be evaluated particularly from abroad

Berardi is expected to join Juventus
I like how sky is pulling shit from their ass, when Marotta has told the media he's meeting with Madrid after the CL final and nothing will happen before that :rofl:

You report this news, fair enough, its the mercato thread

People forgetting what Marotta said less then a week ago but falling for more media bullshit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Apr 29, 2006
What about Depay? He might be leaving United on a discount soon and I think if we educate him properly he could become a decent man and a good footballer. He has the physique of Nedved, its his mentality that needs work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)